Momentum for Mental Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Momentum for Mental Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Momentum for Mental Health

2.2

Job Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum for Mental Health.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone screen. After passing the screening, I was then called in for an interview with program and assistant manager. I was then called in for a third interview with peers. I was offered position by HR.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, very straight forward and easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a

Community Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Momentum for Mental Health (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of 4 people including managers and other case managers. Staff was very friendly and easy going. Questions were very straightforward, asked about past work experiences and examples of situations I had dealt with that were successes and difficult ones. There was also a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Questions about different medications and what mental illnesses they are used for.   Answer Question

Community Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Momentum for Mental Health (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Great, collaborative conversation. The interview was composed of a few people, management and employees included. Interview questions were composed of clinical scenarios, how you would handle conflict in the workplace, etc. There was a second interview, as well. For those hired after me, they had an interview in person, a second interview, and then a field interview with a case manager.

Crisis Residential Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Momentum for Mental Health.

Interview

Interview process is very slow and they kept asking me for more resumes like they kept losing the one I originally gave. Made it to the vetting process and was told I was the top candidate. Candidates are vetted through the Caregiver Behavioral Board (never heard of them until this) and apparently they do not recognize any legally recognized record clearance which I did though DOJ 15 years ago. Momentum HR told me I can apply for an Exemption and they would start the paperwork. HR did the paperwork and just as I received it in the mail, they told me they gave the position to someone else. HR clearly had no intention of hiring me but wanted to cover their rear ends legally.

Interview Questions

• What is schizo-effective disorder?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum for Mental Health (San Jose, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview, one over the phone and one in person. The whole interview process takes less than 1 weeks. On boarding process takes another 2 weeks (given that I need to provide 2 weeks notices for my former employer). In general, interview and on boarding process went pretty smoothly, without any challenges.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself and your accounting experience?   Answer Question