Monarch Beverage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monarch Beverage Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Very informal, which was nice. Relaxing atmosphere where they just truly wanted to know more about you. Did ask about sales experience, why I wanted to work for Monarch, strengths/ weaknesses, and time when I was a leader or went above and beyond the call of duty.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite kind of beer?   1 Answer

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Long but worth it. The company made it easy working around my full time position in order to make time to interview me. Very accommodating. Not threatening environment and they are very helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through a single in person interview with a member of upper management. I was asked about my experience, my understanding of the working conditions, and my availability. I was required to pass a drug test that's conducted at Monarch's onsite medical clinic. While at the clinic the onsite nurse practitioner gave me a physical. A few days later, I came back to the warehouse to complete a series of task testing my physical ability to lift and carry Monarch's products.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience and or knowledge of the beverage distribution industry?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Went through a phone screen, then a 1 on 1 interview at Monarch. I tried following up with HR but it took almost a month to hear anything back from them.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized when you have a large number of tasks to complete?   Answer Question

Monarch Beverage Response

Oct 29, 2015 – HR Generalist

Thank you for the honest review. We are always working to improve our processes and will take this into consideration for a better candidate experience.

Over Night Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sellersburg, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Sellersburg, IN).

Interview

Was quick I have over 30 years experience in the trucking business + over 3 million safe miles driving and they needed some one badly found out why very fast !

Interview Questions

• How was your safety record and experience   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long. Ergonomics test, test labor, background, drug test, all required. The problem is there can be 2 weeks between each step. Communication from HR department was poor. It can be helpful if you know a supervisor or someone else on the inside to get updates for you. I can imagine that many people have found different employment while waiting for a response from HR.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage in November 2014.

Interview

Relatively fast contact for initial interview. Assessment test for your core values was given. Then no word for the next 3 weeks at all. Background check takes forever. The interview was not extremely formal for the job I was going for. They interview many applicants. They do not communicate very well after you leave the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Spent more time explaining how hard the job was rather than asking me questions about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Wine Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage in May 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Do we have the blessing of your current employer to hire you? I wanted to wait until there was something to tell my current employer before I told him I was interviewing for another job. I knew that if I told him I was looking for something else it would affect my shifts scheduled and make my job generally unpleasant until I left. Monarch made it clear that they wouldn't even consider me until they had permission from my employer.   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied on line on Monday morning and within a week I received a phone call requesting an interview and had another interview before the end of the second week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to be a part of Monarch.   1 Answer

Sales Representative In-Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a referral from an employee and set-up an interview with HR. Interview went well but they ultimately went with other applicants. Had to call back to find out if I had gotten the job or not, HR said they had sent a letter which never came to fruition. Will still seek employment with this company in the future. Everyone I am acquainted with that is a current employee is treated really well.