Monarch Beverage Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monarch Beverage Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Very informal, which was nice. Relaxing atmosphere where they just truly wanted to know more about you. Did ask about sales experience, why I wanted to work for Monarch, strengths/ weaknesses, and time when I was a leader or went above and beyond the call of duty.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite kind of beer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Monarch Beverage

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Went through a phone screen, then a 1 on 1 interview at Monarch. I tried following up with HR but it took almost a month to hear anything back from them.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized when you have a large number of tasks to complete?   Answer Question

Monarch Beverage Response

Oct 29, 2015 – HR Generalist

Thank you for the honest review. We are always working to improve our processes and will take this into consideration for a better candidate experience.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

Extensive interview process with key leadership to gain incite on product knowledge and sales skills. Very friendly and open to all professional backgrounds. Interested in knowing 3-5 year career plans. Overall interview experience was great!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite kind of beer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Talked to recruiter at a job fair then scheduled a interview. I was interviewed by a near fresh out of school young woman probably around 24 years old.

Interview Questions

• give us an example of a challenge you were confronted with and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and complicated. Numerous in-person interviews on and off location as well as health and competency tests. I dealt with a few different recruiters and also interviewed in person with my future manager and company managers from other departments.
    Once those tests are passed, you go through numerous on-site trainings classified under Monarch University (classes such as TIPs, Beer101, Wine101, etc.).

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an actual sales pitch for an item Monarch Beverage sold.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2010.

Interview

I had to keep calling and calling the recruiter. I realize that he is a busy man, but he was horrible at returning calls and following up. The whole process to longer then it should have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

The entire interview process took way too long. The head of HR was very difficult to get ahold and very poor in returning phone calls and emails. Meeting with sales management was a pleasure, and an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• What are your your expectations from Monarch Beverage.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was not an opportunity to negotiate.