Mondelēz International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Mondelēz International

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 601 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mondelēz International (United States)

Interview

The process was fairly simple. There were two phone interviews before I was offered the position. I was referred into the company, but was overqualified for the position. Some of the questions were regarding who I knew vs what I knew and my background.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Behavioral questions: Tell me a strength; Tell me a weakness; Tell me a time you had to overcome adversity; etc.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Spain
Application

I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Spain)

Interview

- RRHH personal interview- they ask about your motivation, experience, etc - Interview with managers to see your motivations and whether you would fit with the company's values. Also, expect some market/competition questions. - Offer

Interview Questions
  • Main competitors Tell me about yourself A situation in which...?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I interviewed at Mondelēz International (France)

Interview

Un premier entretien avec la RH, puis avec un category manager pour tester notre connaissance du métier avec une étude de cas pour vérifier notre maniabilité avec les chiffres et notre capacité d'analyse

Interview Questions
  • Quels sont les leviers Marketing que met en place le Category Manager ?
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

- You get a call from the recruiter for a generic interview based on career journey, interests, and knowledge about the company. - Technical panel interview will be conducted where you'll be tested on field-related skills, knowledge about the company, aptitude, and desire to learn.

Interview Questions
  • What preparation a Maintenance Planner should have prior to any overhauling?
Anonymous Employee in Mexico
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Mexico)

Interview

tuve una entrevista con recursos humanos una con gerente de zona y una mas con el regional, esto hace 6 años, actualmente el regional no ingiere en estas contrataciones

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (United Kingdom)

Interview

Online application where you submit your CV. Followed by an online assessment of your aptitude. If you pass that, you will be given a phone or skype call. Which will lead to a face-to-face interview that involved a presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Usual technical & interview questions such as tell me a time when you showed leadership..etc
Anonymous Employee in Italy
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Italy)

Interview

Il processo di selezione è durato circa 3 settimane, inziiato con un colloquio telefonico con HR e successivamente con i responsabili di funzione presso la sede Mondelez Italia a Milano

Interview Questions
  • Domande motivazionali e specifiche del marketing (data analysis, pack change ...)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Madrid) in Aug 2020

Interview

Entrevista por competencias con RRHH, esta entrevista se hizo por Skype (sin cámara) y en inglés + entrevista personal con el manager de tu departamento por Skype (coronavirus) en castellano.

Interview Questions
  • experiencias personales y a cerca de la compañia
Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Chico, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Quick phone call, nothing too hard core. This was during COVID season so I'm not sure what it might be like in normal times. The lady I spoke with on the phone was very nice and easy-going. Definitely do your research about the job and company though.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had experience with store planograms?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Manila, Manila) in Jul 2020

Interview

Two weeks after my online application I received a call from HR then after a month a n interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. The questions were practical and the hiring manager was quite pleasant he told me immediately that I am proceeding to the next and the final stage. The final interview was scheduled in a less than 2 weeks, the interviewer was the business partner. The questions were practical, nothing out of the box and the interviewer was also quite pleasant, you'll feel like you will be joining them soon. Towards the end, the interviewer asked me about my status and where am I planning to live since the office location is quite far from where I currently live. I actually felt like my foot is at the door already. Since it was a phone interview, it ended with "hope to meet you soon in person". I waited for almost a month and followed up twice after the two week mark since the final interview but no response until one afternoon I received an email that I got rejected. Maybe I am not sensitive enough but in my point of view nothing appears to be a red flag during the interview. I don't know what went wrong.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 601