Mondelēz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mondelēz International Interview Questions

Interviews at Mondelēz International

2.8

Associate Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondelēz International in July 2018.

Interview

The interviewer emailed me two weeks after I applied online. It was a phone screening with two people, one HR manager and one Packaging Engineering Manager. They went over the interview process and asked me wanted to go through my resume and to elaborate on what I did.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything else you would like to mention that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Nov 6, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience of your interview at Mondelez and we hope you've found the right next step in your career.

Associate Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (East Hanover, NJ).

Interview

HR phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, invitation for interview. 5 people one by one interviewing.
    Quick response in a week.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from technical people, behavioral questions from management and providing examples of your achievement.   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide your interview review at Mondelez and we are thrilled you've accepted the offer to join our organisation.

Lab Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Fair Lawn, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

None-I was hired through Kelly Services- a temp agency. I was walked through the facility in Fair Lawn and started the next day. As a part-time and temp worker, I wasn't put through an interview process. Likewise, since what is done is simple(loading machines with cookies or rice for testing), I was almost immediately put to work. The only people that would be asked interview questions would be those running tests as scientists or the managers that coordinate the food testing.

Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mondelēz International in March 2015.

Interview

First interview was a screener with someone from HR. Next round happened a week later, via phone with a department director. I got the sense she was more interested in someone who had procurement software experience over negotiation, analytical, and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment you're proud of achieving   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mondelēz International.

Interview

It was simple and quick.there were two interviews.one was via phone and second was in person.they will go through your resume so be prepared.the managers were professional and friendly.the interview was good

Interview Questions

Mondelēz International Response

Jun 11, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive interview experience feedback. Its great to hear what we are doing well. We hope you enjoy your role with us.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mondelēz International in July 2014.

Interview

Two and sometimes three step interview process. First interview could be with a manager from a totally different department than what you applied for. Questions asked are designed to know your character and has nothing to do with the job you applied for. 2nd interview will be with two or more hiring managers at once. Each one asking a few questions regarding what you did to solve a problem, what could you have done better and these questions also would have nothing at all to do with how well you know how to do the job you applied for. 3rd interview will be a "feedback" interview. Here they will tell you whether or not you got the job. Hiring managers will provide feedback on your interview skills whether they were great or you sucked at it.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember. But it was a question regarding how I would handle a personal situation.   Answer Question

Integrated Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Syracuse, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through a professor. Phone interview lasted about an hour and half, with a panel of 2 people. I applied for their Singapore locatio, regional headquarters. Submit resume first and if you are shortlisted, they will contact you directly to set up phone interview.

IS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mondelēz International.

Interview

Very fast interviewing process. There is only one interview and they select interns from that one interview. Pretty easy interview, the recruiters are all really nice and laid back so its not nerve racking. Questions included some behavioral. The interview was more conversational then it was an actual interview. Make sure you do your research on the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mondelēz International.

Interview

the interviewers used the star method to structure their questions. pretty typical format, no need to know extensive knowledge of the company ahead of time. looking for people who are process oriented but personable and good leaders

Interview Questions

• name a time you were lost without a solution an what did you do.   Answer Question

Jun 11, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your interview process. We hope you enjoy your internship with us!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mondelēz International (Mayaguez, PR) in September 2015.

Interview

I attended Mondelez infosessions, where the recruiters would have a presentation regarding their company and internship program. Talking to the different recruiters after the infosession helped secure a spot for interviews. Typical behavorial interview questions, followed by dinner with other prospective interns and interns from past years. Offer typically comes a few days after the dinner.