Mondelez International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Associate Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mondelez International (East Hanover, NJ).

Interview

HR phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, invitation for interview. 5 people one by one interviewing.
    Quick response in a week.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from technical people, behavioral questions from management and providing examples of your achievement.   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide your interview review at Mondelez and we are thrilled you've accepted the offer to join our organisation.

Learning & Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mondelez International (East Hanover, NJ).

Interview

Internal process for this position. I was already an internal colleague with the company and was looking for a promotion opportunity within my function. Posted internally for the open role, and interview with the hiring manager. Other candidates were interviewed, and I received confirmation & offer within 2 weeks. A transition period followed to allow me to transition from previous role into this new role.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral-based interview questions - met with hiring manager   Answer Question

Nov 6, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to share your internal promotion and interview experience. We don't see these often as reviews so it was nice to hear that the internal process is also working well and... More

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mondelez International in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency then about two weeks later I got a call for an in person interview. Interviewed with the hiring manager and a member of the team. Got asked about previous experiences, typical interview questions and situation questions.

Lab Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mondelez International (Fair Lawn, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

None-I was hired through Kelly Services- a temp agency. I was walked through the facility in Fair Lawn and started the next day. As a part-time and temp worker, I wasn't put through an interview process. Likewise, since what is done is simple(loading machines with cookies or rice for testing), I was almost immediately put to work. The only people that would be asked interview questions would be those running tests as scientists or the managers that coordinate the food testing.

Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mondelez International in March 2015.

Interview

First interview was a screener with someone from HR. Next round happened a week later, via phone with a department director. I got the sense she was more interested in someone who had procurement software experience over negotiation, analytical, and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment you're proud of achieving   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview

It was simple and quick.there were two interviews.one was via phone and second was in person.they will go through your resume so be prepared.the managers were professional and friendly.the interview was good

Interview Questions

Mondelez International Response

Jun 11, 2018 – Global Head of TA

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive interview experience feedback. Its great to hear what we are doing well. We hope you enjoy your role with us.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondelez International (Earth City, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Time consuming paperwork. Hair folical test. Must have high school diploma hard copy. Several hours of testing and talking with several different people. Lots of emails and phone calls. Concentra visits. Tour of the plant. 1 hour one on one with the big boss interview. No explanation of the Union rules or handbook. No contract givin. Make sure you get one from someone. Once you pass the paperwork and interview your in. Lots of hours and pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe on time when you had a problem with an employee and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mondelez International in July 2014.

Interview

Two and sometimes three step interview process. First interview could be with a manager from a totally different department than what you applied for. Questions asked are designed to know your character and has nothing to do with the job you applied for. 2nd interview will be with two or more hiring managers at once. Each one asking a few questions regarding what you did to solve a problem, what could you have done better and these questions also would have nothing at all to do with how well you know how to do the job you applied for. 3rd interview will be a "feedback" interview. Here they will tell you whether or not you got the job. Hiring managers will provide feedback on your interview skills whether they were great or you sucked at it.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember. But it was a question regarding how I would handle a personal situation.   Answer Question

Integrated Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mondelez International (Syracuse, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through a professor. Phone interview lasted about an hour and half, with a panel of 2 people. I applied for their Singapore locatio, regional headquarters. Submit resume first and if you are shortlisted, they will contact you directly to set up phone interview.

IS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview

Very fast interviewing process. There is only one interview and they select interns from that one interview. Pretty easy interview, the recruiters are all really nice and laid back so its not nerve racking. Questions included some behavioral. The interview was more conversational then it was an actual interview. Make sure you do your research on the company.