Mondial Assistance Customer Service/Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mondial Assistance (Richmond, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call from Mondial shortly after applying online for a customer service/call center position. I was not available for the training dates of the position I originally applied to, so the caller passed me onto a different department handling traveler's insurance/assistance (I do not remember exact job titles or duties). After a brief phone interview with a different recruiter, she scheduled an interview for the next day in the office. This interview was one-on-one with a supervisor. Both the original recruiter and the supervisor were very friendly and natural to talk to - they showed genuine interest in my answers and in learning more about my experience. I don't remember any specific questions, but they were all standard behavioral questions based on my past experiences. The office itself is very "hip" looking, at least the waiting area is; I couldn't see the call center too well but it looked like a standard office. I was scheduled for another phone interview on Monday (my interview was on Friday). Monday morning before the interview I got an email saying they had decided to pursue other job candidates; I couldn't tell if this was an automated email for the first position I had applied for, or if this was based on my in-person interview. Either way, I still got a call for the phone interview, but then never heard anything else. So I'm not sure why they went ahead with the phone interview after sending me a rejection letter, that was the only weird part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question