MoneyGram International Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MoneyGram International Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at MoneyGram International

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Lakewood, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was a little tough. Asking scenarios comparing your professional life. The person who did the interview was too serious, it sounded like the didn't want to do it.

Interview Questions

• Basic as tell me a little bit about your experience. What would you do if you get a difficult customer demanding an escalation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MoneyGram International

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Lakewood, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

computer skills and predictive index, one on one and tour. 5 weeks training and language skills assessment, schedule and job offer, it was simple and fast also drug test and background check. Computer skills in MSWord.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Lakewood, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Talke with the recruiter and then had to pass a verbal foreign language assessment by talking with a native speaker. After going through hr I had to go home and go get a drug test within a few days. It was an easy process although they did a big background test.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Málaga (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Málaga (Spain)) in October 2014.

Interview

1st phone interview and after that a video conference interview. They just asked about my education and work history and some typicall questions. THe person who made me the intervew didn´t speak a very good english. That was all, because I was not in Poland for the interview, I made it from Spain

Interview Questions

• why do you think u are the ideal candidate?, why do you want to work as a cust. rep?, etc... No specific or technical questions.   Answer Question