MoneyGram International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MoneyGram International

2.7

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (New York, NY).

Interview

The HR here are pretty bad at their job. Everytime they sent me an email they ask me if I had any questions and I would take them up on their offer. But then they would ignore my questions and it always seem like a one way communication. I had a 90 minute onsite interview with hiring manager. She was very rude and checked her phone at least 5 times. It really shows that she did not care about professionalism and had no intention of interviewing me.

RPA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Frisco, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

It took weeks for me. 5 weeks to complete the process. First 3 phone interviews with Manager, Subject matter expert and business partner member followed by 3 in-person interviews again with Manager and the team and an architect which took about 2 hours in total.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First, a phone screen with HR. Second, a phone screen with would-be manager. Finally, a fast and furious couple of hours with 5-6 interviewers, with 30 minutes allotted per person. Received offer in 3 business days. Background check/drug test/references check completed in 2 weeks before start date.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in specifics of HOW I would do something instead of just the WHY behind what I would do, which was challenging.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, first on phone screen then in person.
    First Round: Recruiter screening and job role requirements.
    2nd round: 1 hr phone interview with hiring manager and team.
    3rd round: In person interview with all the team.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Dallas, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a call with HR and meeting with half a dozen members of the team. After the interview, which went extremely well, I was told I was the "top candidate." I wasn't contacted for weeks, then I reached out to HR and they said I was the top candidate but the hiring manager had a personal issue that held up the process. A month later (after no contact) I received an automated rejection email. Point is, I felt I was lied to at several point in this process. Avoid this company as being dishonest.

Interview Questions

• They had a set of questions, but most didn't use those sets.   1 Answer

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from their office in Texas then i went in for an in person interview with a lead supervisor and the manager. Then 2 weeks later I received a call from HR telling me I got the job

Interview Questions

• 3 Strengths and weaknesses
      What can you do to benefit from this position
      how much experience do you have in this specific field   Answer Question

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

Interview

I met with the department supervisor and team lead and they asked my past experience, what I can bring to the company and what the job entails. They also went over schedule and benefits

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoneyGram International.

Interview

Had a very brief phone interview and a 30 min in person interview asking about my work history. Questions were very simple and straightforward, very transparent and not hiding anything. Overall an easy interview.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a Global Social Media Manager role. I spoke with a recruiter, had a phone interview, then a half-day in person interview with 6 people, along with a 45-minute case study. The interview went well and I was offered the job a few days later, but it was lower than what I'd be willing to take based on the scope of work for the role. I told them my minimum salary requirement multiple times before receiving the offer and the HR Manager led me to believe that "things were looking positive" for that salary. It took them almost a full week of back and forth communication to send me an offer that was not what we discussed with barely any explanation. They seemed to have been very focused on what I currently make, which has absolutely nothing to do with how much I should have been offered for the role with MG. Throughout my interview process, several people made comments about how qualified I was, how most people they've interviewed prior to me did not have a good understanding of the role, and it seems they've been trying to fill the role since the beginning of this year. I am honestly offended by the salary offered and feel it was racially driven.

Luckily, I am currently employed and have several other offers from companies that clearly value my skills and what I can bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Go over your resume, why do you want to work for MoneyGram, and a couple of "how would you handle X situation?". Overall, the interview questions were fairly easy.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoneyGram International.

Interview

applied on line got called by in house recruiter, had an initial phone screening. Than had three different calls with three different managers and than an in person meeting with two manager. In the end I got the offer over the phone. The whole process took about six weeks.