MoneyGram International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MoneyGram International Interview Questions

Interviews at MoneyGram International

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Lakewood, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was a little tough. Asking scenarios comparing your professional life. The person who did the interview was too serious, it sounded like the didn't want to do it.

Interview Questions

• Basic as tell me a little bit about your experience. What would you do if you get a difficult customer demanding an escalation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Lakewood, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

computer skills and predictive index, one on one and tour. 5 weeks training and language skills assessment, schedule and job offer, it was simple and fast also drug test and background check. Computer skills in MSWord.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Lakewood, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Talke with the recruiter and then had to pass a verbal foreign language assessment by talking with a native speaker. After going through hr I had to go home and go get a drug test within a few days. It was an easy process although they did a big background test.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at this job?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Screen, Meet the hiring manager and asked behavioral interview questions. Panel interview with at least 4 or more people. Many questions are more level of experience questions to determine if your experience is where the position needs expertize. People are overall pleasant in the interview process. Many details and responsibilities where left out at the interview for the position. Within 3 months the job was increased by 30%.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Dallas, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a call with HR and meeting with half a dozen members of the team. After the interview, which went extremely well, I was told I was the "top candidate." I wasn't contacted for weeks, then I reached out to HR and they said I was the top candidate but the hiring manager had a personal issue that held up the process. A month later (after no contact) I received an automated rejection email. Point is, I felt I was lied to at several point in this process. Avoid this company as being dishonest.

Interview Questions

• They had a set of questions, but most didn't use those sets.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Frisco, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview (screening) with HR followed by two phone interviews and three in-person interviews. Conversational interviews with no drama or tricks. Nice combination of phone and in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe background and explain how my experience would translate to the position.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Basic interview. I had a phone call with the HR representative first. After that, the scheduled an on site interview for a full afternoon. I first met with three team members in a panel interview, then I met with the hiring manager one on one, and then there was an interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked, such as tell me a time when you failed at a task and how you handled it. The questions were more cultural and social than they were technical.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The company's initial contact may hit your spam folder. The day after I applied, they sent an email trying to set up an interview. The recruiter does not call or list a phone number so you get to play email tag to find out what days/times are available. In my case, they did not call at the agreed time (or at all), nor respond to any further emails. If this was an isolated incident then I would call it a fluke but other reviews have said something similar.

Interview Questions

• I can do Wed, 9/30 at 10am, 10:30am or 11am or at 2pm or 3pm. I’m out on Thurs and Friday. Let me know which of those times on Wed will work for you.   1 Answer

Yep Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Yellow and power went out on a Friday night and it was started to get me a new one person and I got a new one and I got a new one and I got a new one and

Senior Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Burlingame, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Be careful with this company interview. First i was phone screened by vendor, but he didn't inform me about this, but i cleared that. Then manager called for 1st phone interview went for 30 mins. Then i went to face to face, it went around 2 hrs. After waiting around 10 days, vendor called and informed me that i am selected. Then back ground check went for a week, then vendor called me and said, company hired new VP, he canceled all new hires. I never experienced like this before.. seems like company is not doing good, not stable company to work. In future if some one get a offer also..don't stop applying other companies..never know this kind of companies.