Moneycorp Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Moneycorp Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Moneycorp

1 Interview Review

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moneycorp (Providence, RI) in October 2018.

Interview

Connected with HR for a phone screening and had a second call with the actual hiring manager. They scheduled time for me to have an in-person that lasted just over an hour. I was informed I would be contacted regarding next steps on whether or not I would be moving on in the interview process. I reached out to HR twice for follow ups as instructed to do so. My emails have gone unanswered. I took time out of my workday to come in for an in-person interview and you don't have the professionalism or decency to at least send an email letting an applicant know they're not moving onto the next phase? Awful.

Interview Questions

• More so how would I handle different situations and not so much about my experience and fit for the job.   Answer Question

Moneycorp Response

May 20, 2019 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for providing your feedback on the interview process. It appears that your interview was late last year in 2018 and seems to be around the time when our previous HR representative was departing. Your attempts to follow up on your interview were perfectly reasonable and we apologize that there was no one here to read or answer your emails once the HR rep had left with no replacement.

We are very sorry for the lack of communication in your instance as it is not the type of standard we want to practice.