Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Account Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 934 interviews

Recruiter5%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Austin, TX) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process with Mongodb went very smoothly! The recruiters made sure I fully understood what was being asked of me in both the interview and in the role. They were there to answer any questions I had and their response times were always quick! This was the most welcomed I had ever felt to a company and that was before I even got the job!

Interview Questions
  • One piece of the interview was a group presentation on what a database is and what Mongodb is. This was difficult because my group members were two people I had never met before. We met on zoom for an hour before our presentation
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Austin, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

This interview process is very well structured. Recruiters at MongoDB do a great job of preparing you and helping guide you through it. You are given all the tools are prep necessary to succeed and showcase your abilities. Just be sure to use them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on

Tech

468K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MongoDB~433703
Join the conversation on

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

It's an intensive 4 step process, but recruiters and current employees will help you along the way. This a role play between you and a manager at the very end which was difficult but you have a prep meeting with them prior to, for any additional questions you have.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here at MongoDB

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MongoDB (Austin, TX) in Dec 2021

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then a cognitive assessment. This was followed by a 2 hour group interview. Lastly there is a mock sales call role play. The team provided very valuable feedback and the interview process was very straightforward. The recruiter was very involved and supportive and made the process very enjoyable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Austin, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

All of the necessary information for you to be prepared for each round was given to you. They tell you what they are looking for in each round, and provide great feedback after each interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2021

Interview

The entire process took 4 weeks. This is by far the most enjoyable, but also the most demanding recruitment process I have participated in. At each stage, I received a lot of support not only from the recruiter, but also from people already working at MongoDB. I was impressed with how much time they spent helping me, especially before the final stage. Honestly, this kind approach and their willingness to help me, has just encourage me more to work in MongoDB. I definitely recommend listening to tips from the videos that recruiter shares and from calls with workers of MongoDB. It is definitely worth taking the time to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Paris) in Jul 2021

Interview

An amazing interview process where you learn a lot. Very well organized ! You can see through this process that the company want the better profile for their position and that they do care of the peoples.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2021

Interview

Processus relativement exigeant mais qui permet de légitimer la société et les employés. Plusieurs étapes pour évaluer les candidats en termes d'exercices de vente et de discussions avec le recruteur et futur manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MongoDB (Austin, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview process was great. I had full support from the hiring manager who really tries to set you up for success. It was a challenging process but worth it in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Challenge round consisted of a customer role play, MongoDB Atlas presentation, and stakeholder role play. You are given lots of details and support from the team.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

One of a kind, definitely! From the first touch point with your recruiter, to the very last step of the interview process, they really want you to succeed! But most importantly, and it is the main reason why I encourage you to apply: constant feedback! And believe me, this is a game changer. Every person you will be in touch with during the process takes the time to give you tailored feedbacks, which are essential to be successful during the process. The coaching and mentoring culture is omnipresent at MongoDB, it is part of it's DNA and if you are able to apply all the feedbacks you will receive between each steps, there's no reason to not being successful at the end! Also, you will tend to realise that the more you go through the recruitment process, the more your interest for the job will increase. Because you are going to be put in a situation that is very similar to real life application of the job you are applying for! Finally, it is a pretty intense yet amazing interview process, and I really encourage you to give your best because it is a very good investment in yourself, and for the future of your career without a doubt!

Interview Questions
  • What are you 3 principals strengths? Can you describe as simply as possible, what is a database and what is it meant for? Why MongoDB? Why sales?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews