Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Corporate Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 936 interviews

Employee Referral19%
3.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB (Singapore) in Sep 2022

Interview

Very comprehensive interview process, included an online personality and language/math test, detailed 1:1 rounds with hiring managers from different territories and sales leaders. The final Challenge Round encompassed a detailed preparation of a New Business Meeting alongside hiring managers/solution architects which was eventually presented to Sales Leaders, with very detailed feedback on performance thereafter. I learned a lot from the process, very insightful even prior to joining the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Why does the customer need MongoDB Atlas when they are already running smoothly on Community (that is free of charge)?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MongoDB (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

HRs reach out with qualification call and the. ghost off forever. Till date happened with 4 of them. Even the call went great and you reach out to them, they will just ignore you. Pathetic!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on

Tech

473K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MongoDB~433703
Join the conversation on

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB in Jul 2022

Interview

It was the worst interview process I've ever appeared for. The recruiter called me and mentioned how they had rejected my application multiple times earlier because they felt I didn't have enough experience for the role, but then she mentioned how they were okay with the same at the moment and wanted to move ahead with my candidature. The entire process was slow, forcing me to kind of take up another offer. I mentioned the same to both the recruiter and the H upfront since their process was too slow. They said they were okay with the same and were willing to proceed. After going through multiple phone calls, a sales profile assessment and 3 rounds of video interview, the Final interviewer mentions how my experience in years isn't fit for the role and gave me condescending advice to continue with my existing company. For a company that brags so much about their sales process and methodology, it's ridiculous how it took them 5 rounds of interviews calls to figure out the no. of years of experience wasn't enough for a simple role. Moreover, their so-called final interviewer was 15 mins late for the interview call as he forgot, had a childish zoom profile picture and it was the most absurd interview ever as he hardly asked me any relevant questions. He sure was eager to criticise my current experience though. The company didn't even have the courtesy to come and tell me that my candidature was rejected and I had to follow up multiple times to get the hint. Hands down the worst experience ever. Please be wary if you have a process with the company, Many of my friends had similar problems wherein many of them were interviewed for all the rounds, but none of them ever heard back despite asking for feedback multiple times. Never going to attend this absurd process again

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you received feedback from your manager and how did you respond to this?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Singapore) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process the best that I have seen throughout my whole job search process. The recruiters, hiring managers were all very friendly and more importantly provided ample resources and feedback to help the candidate succeed in the process - including scheduling of 1-1 sessions to help prepare for the challenge round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB (India, MS)

Interview

I haven't seen any interview more structured than that of MongoDB. It was highly process oriented, analytical and case based in nature. There is absolutely no loophole leveraging which a non-deserving candidate might land up here by fluke.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB in May 2022

Interview

Call with Recruiter Call with HM Mini-Challenge Call with HM + RD Call with RVP Challenge - It took me almost 30hr to get fully prepared, but it was completely worth it.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage my pipeline? How do you Generate a Pipeline? Successful and Unsuccessful cases.

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

The interview process was the best one I've ever had. Organized, people were extremely friendly and were always trying to help out during the process. The challenge interview (last one) was hard but I could better understand about the day to day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Extremely unprofessional company in its recruitment process. I started the process at the end of September, I met 4 people : - 1 from hr team - 2 from sales management team - 1 corporate account executive from french market I'm not from the database field. So this process was extremely long in preparation, in addition to the logic test. I spent evenings to understand their technology, sacrificed some weekends to increase my knowledge in this field. At the end, I never got a response after 2 months of process, even after an email to underline my motivation. It is disrespectful and unprofessional ! I don't feel this comment really affects their hr department when i read similar stories on Glassdoor. At result, you just impact your reputation on the tech market... Some of my professional network will never apply for a job at MongoDB or reply to an interview request, after sharing them this experience.

Interview Questions
  • For which type of application NoSQL could be efficient ? why ?

MongoDB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB in Dec 2021

Interview

Started with a call with the recruiter about the role, walking through the interview process, asking about experience, requirements, etc. Second interview with the RD for the role going through process, experience, and what you are looking for. After this, there was a personality test / basic math and vocab quiz. Like an IQ test of sorts. Third interview with the RVP walking through experience, what you are looking for in a role, what your process is and how you would be a good fit on the team / if the role is a good fit for you. They gave such good insight to the role and what it's like at MongoDB. Final round is the Challenge. Pretty extensive prep for a territory planning exercise and discovery role play. This was about an hour and 15 minutes I believe. Challenging, but gives insight into what it's like to work in the role. After that got the offer letter!

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through a time you received feedback from your manager. How did you take it?

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

A process that allows you to go through challenging rounds ultimately helps you gain more knowledge, this is what makes a wonderful experience. I am lucky to be a part of this organization and I look forward to a growing learning curve.

Interview Questions
  • My past sales experience and why I am looking forward to a change. More details around my sales acumen.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews