Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 936 interviews

Employee Referral25%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at MongoDB (Ciudad de Mexico) in Apr 2022

Interview

The process was professional and polite in every aspect. Every interview started on time, and took exactly the scheduled time. The process follow up by HR was thoroughly, keeping me informed at all time, whenever there were delays I received preemptive notifications on time. Every interview was scheduled with the appropriate anticipation, with flexibility and respect to my availabiltiy. The business challenge prep with the Hiring Manager was excellent, in terms of time, guidance and dedication. The final business challenge session was conducted exactly as planned. The only issue that could have been better was the lenght of the entire process from day one. This one took 4.5 months.

Interview Questions
  • The focus was on my experience performing similar roles in previous positions. I was required to provide specific examples on specific situations that I have encountered in past roles.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MongoDB (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter went really well - he was very passionate and excited to get the process moving and that was it. Never heard back. Reached out twice and radio silence. Not a good experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on

Tech

473K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MongoDB~433703
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was the most professional interview process I have ever experienced in my life. Very well prepared and accompanied by the recruiter throughout the whole process but also by all people that interviewed me. Throughout the process everybody was very sympathetic but also focussed on finding the right person for the job, The question about the interview difficulty is the wrong question in my opinion. I was more about how serious you are about the position, your qualification & dedication and the value add that you can bring to mongoDB.

Interview Questions
  • - what is your motivation to join mongoDB - what is your experience that you bring to the role - personal questions to find out if you fit personally
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quarry Bay

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Quarry Bay) in Dec 2018

Interview

Lengthy interview process and recruiter from India does not do proper screening . One of the interviewer doesn't even know what is the roles of engagement manager and were asking back what is this role for.There are no feedback given even after the interview and were given silence treatment.

Interview Questions
  • What is my current engagement management role responsibility
3 people found this interview helpful