Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 877 interviews

Applied online18%
4.1
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

The interview is structured and highly challenging in terms of putting what you have learned/heard into practice. Each level brings a new challenge. However, I was never left alone with my questions and always had the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues / interviewers. The challenge/panel was also very interesting and challenging. There was a lot of emphasis on the approach and reasons for the content on my slides. In a nutshell: Great Interview for fighters. And as I went through the process and see the MongoDB world within, I do understand why the Interview process is the way it is. Come and find it out yourself ;)

Interview Questions
  • "Why is what is written here relevant for MongoDB or the customer? "
    Answer Question

MongoDB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB in Jul 2022

Interview

Incredible interview process! I received phenomenal coaching and constructive feedback that supported my development and success throughout the process. The rigor of the process combined with the intentional support gave me clear insight into MongoDB culture and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Focused questions on sales process, pipeline generation, wins & losses, and questions about who you are and why MongoDB.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Extremely organized and thoughtful. Interviewers and recruiter invest a lot of time with you. 6 total interviews between multiple organization levels. Includes panel and presentation. One of the most organized interview processes I've been a part of

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your sales process, about a deal you've closed, how you generate pipeline, how you build champions
2 people found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB in May 2022

Interview

The overall process was positive and lasted roughly 2.5 months. A recruiter reached out via LinkedIn requesting a call to get to know me. He did a phenomenal job building trust and establishing a relationship with me. From there, I had a 30-minute session with my Regional Director, who spent most of the time trying to get to know me and understand what about MongoDB makes me excited, etc. From there, I met with another RD; I only spoke with two RDs because the hiring manager was new and wanted to expose me to additional team members. I was okay with that approach as it allowed me to understand MongoDB culture (collaborative) better and helped me understand the job. From there, I was scheduled for a panel interview with two RDs and an AVP. The panel interview is all about how you identify a champion, pipeline generation activities, and deal management. Challenging but overall very positive. Lastly, I was tasked to deliver a territory analysis on five accounts I would prospect once I joined MongoDB. Look.... the process isn't short. But it helps vet out if you are a good fit for MongoDB and if MongoDB is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions
  • How do you identify a champion? What difference between a champion and a coach? What PG activities would you leverage? Why MongoDB?
1 person found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview was very straightforward yet extremely thorough. The process consisted of multiple interview stages with my recruiter, hiring manager and VP. It also included a online exam and final presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Denver, CO) in Mar 2022

Interview

The process was challenging, invigorating and motivated me to want to work for MongoDB. The interviews are informative and constructive which showcases the working culture very nicely. The process of building champions that become advocates for you as you progress through the interview rounds is also incredibly useful.

Interview Questions
  • What actions do i take to generate pipeline in my current role?

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Minneapolis, MN) in Mar 2022

Interview

- Interview with the sales recruiter - Sales profile assessment - Interview with the regional vice president - Final interview called “The Challenge” with regional director, regional vice president and a manager of solutions architects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB (London, England)

Interview

Interview with HR, then with the hiring Manager, followed by a personality and intelligence test, followed by an interview with the RVP, and then a challenge which was presented to the RVP, hiring manager and the Solution Architects team leader.

Interview Questions
  • Why MongoDB? Why are you leaving your current workplace? What's your day to day looks like as a seller? Sales results for the past year/ couple of year

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB (Paris)

Interview

Interview with HR, then with the hiring Manager, then a personality and intelligence test, followed by an interview with an RVP and then a challenge that is being presented to the RVP, head of Solution Architects and the hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why MongoDB? Why are you leaving your current company? What your day to day look like as a seller? Sales results for the past few years

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB (Paris) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very challenging. The more the recruitment process progressed, the more the idea and the desire to join MongoDB were important to me. I met very high level people and the offer that was made to me was very interesting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews