Find jobs for Marketing

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 878 interviews

Interviews at MongoDB

Negative100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

They contacted me on Linkedin for a senior marketing position. The recruiter did not show up to the call he set, neither did answer the email I sent asking if he we were still going to have the interview. The day after, I received another invite for a call. We had this very short call and he told me that he would pass my profile to the hiring manager. Then he ghosted me, and has not answered to my feedback request either. Honestly, this is not how an interview process should be handled, and I am very disappointed to say least.

Interview Questions
  • What was my salary expectation
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

So incredibly unprofessional. I originally interviewed for a manager position, which they told me I was unqualified for, but I was offered to interview for another role that was still in my target salary range. Recruiters managed to prolong this interview process for almost THREE MONTHS. I went through 4 interviews, waited weeks, only for them to tell me at the last moment that the team decided to change the job description, rendering it as incompatible with my current work experience. I have never experienced this level of unprofessionalism. If the job I am interviewing for isn't complete or is still in the planning stages on the company's end, why would you even accept potential interviewees? I really have never felt more disrespected by a company. DON'T INTERVIEW HERE they will waste your time.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB