Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 936 interviews

Applied online25%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process with MongoDB was great. I met with four people on the recruitment team and a stakeholder and everyone was very nice and approachable. I felt very comfortable at all times. All of the interviewers were able to answer my questions and to address my concerns, which was a big factor in my decision.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews felt more like good conversations than just one-way interviews. We talked about my background and I was asked to provide examples of how I work and how I operate as a recruiter.
    Answer Question

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

The interview process was outstanding: Fast response time from day one. Very good preparation by the hiring manager. I have received direct feedback and respectful treatment throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on

Tech

473K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MongoDB~433703
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

Intense but in a good way. You really have to earn you place here. I learned so much through the process from some amazing people that I can now call colleagues. You really get a great insight in to the company from the very beginning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Pretty long process from first call to onsite, a lot of repetitive conversations where it seemed like the HM was forgetting what they'd asked me. Overall, just very impersonal, received an email rejection post-onsite, which was comical for the amount of time we'd spent talking.

Interview Questions
  • Cross functional collab, candidate closing, tech familiarity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (New York, NY) in Aug 2016

Interview

Very smooth process with strong support from recruiting coordinators. I had two phone interviews with the hiring manager and her boss - both very information though a bit short on time. Large focus on questions you have for them. After that, I had one half day of interviews where I met 4-5 other people from the team. All extremely nice, organized, and courteous.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected. Expect basic "walk me through your resume," behavioral, and hypothetical questions.
4 people found this interview helpful