Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 934 interviews

Employee Referral25%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

First interview with a senior Sales Rep to discuss about past experience, achieved goals and kpis. Pretty informal, but In depth analysis of your career. Motivational questions and exchange about interests and career evolution are part of the conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Present a successful sales story
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MongoDB (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

4 interviews and online tests: HR interview Hiring manager Vp of sales test Challenge with three people Difficult process, but it is worth of your time. Be prepared for deep questions about your work ethic and career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on

Tech

454.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MongoDB~433703
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (New York, NY) in May 2019

Interview

Initial screen with recruiter after she found me on linkedin to see if the role was a good fit; after that a phone call with direct hiring manager, and finally a skype with team lead. Had I continued on there would have been in person meetings with other members of the sales team.

Interview Questions
  • When did you have a deal or project go off the rails and how did you turn it around?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

Recruiter reached out and set up a phone screen then a call with department member then video call with head of department. After the process the recruiter reached out to me to set up a time to talk, he missed the agreed upon call. Three weeks later he emailed and set up another time to talk which he didn't even answer the call or return my email or voicemail. this company is laughably unprofessional and I regret even wasting my time applying.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MongoDB (Munich, Bavaria) in Feb 2016

Interview

Recruiter is Outsourced for DACH Market. Not well prepared prior to the interview on the applicants skills. Ask's questions already answered via email and that are are the resume previously sent. After several phone interviews with Recruiter, still no follow-up with Internal Interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your Experience in the space?

Popular Careers with MongoDB Job Seekers