KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Senior Consulting Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 878 interviews

Interviews at MongoDB

Positive75%
Negative25%
Recruiter100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

Some Honest feedback from my point guys about my interview 😀😀 The interviewer looked quite frustrated and exhausted from the start who just woke up from sleep , not sure is the way he should present himself . Interview started at 11 am and till 11 35 am the person discussed only my company changes and berated same point repeatedly, he even gave examples from his team it seems guys have stayed in same company 14 yrs and he has stayed it seems in mongo db for 5 years Firstly highly unprofessional to waste my time as the interviewer had time to go through my profile before interview itself so you could have rejected me earlier without personally insulting me . After wasting 35 mins on personal attacks & questioning my personal integrity for 35 mins how do you expect him to even assess fairly . For a company which wants to grow the Senior manager displayed unprofessional behaviour and more to the level of dictatorship and worst part is the personal attacks wasted 35 mins in a Interview of 1

Interview Questions
  • How does speed gun at traffic signal work Palindrome
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. Explaining to me about the position offered. Upfront explained how the interview process like, and then assigned someone to schedule suitable time. All was done online, as this position is in a location where there weren't many people working on the similar position yet. Talk to 5 people, overall great experience. Interviewers are nice with genuine interest in people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB