KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 883 interviews

Employee Referral19%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MongoDB in Sep 2022

Interview

1.-Recruiter Call Talked about my experience, salary expectations, role, and responsibilities. 2.-Hiring Manager 1hour interview Questions about my experience, current role and responsabilities 10 min presentation on a technical topic of my choice -no questions about technical knowledge at this stage -behavioral questions (how did you solve a difficult situation? how do you deal with conflict? how do you manage your agenda?) 3.-Online test The classical test of finding the pattern, math questions, synonyms, and antonyms 4.- we regret to inform you email (no feedback as to why)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your Strengths Tell me your Weaknesses How do you deal with difficult situations? What does your typical work week look like? How many demos do you do per week? How many opportunities are you working on at any given time? How many do you work per quarter?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

I had just one review with the team leader after a call with the recruiter. The interview felt a bit awkward and unprofessional. For example, I was asked to tell about the MongoDB technology, even though they were aware that I don't have knowledge or experience with it, and I was explicitly told by the recruiter that MongoDB knowledge is not required at this point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB