KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Technical Services Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 878 of over 878 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

MongoDB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MongoDB in Dec 2021

Interview

1 - 30 min phone interview screening with talent acquisition coordinator. Mostly about your background and info about the role. 2 - 45 min interview with two Regional Directors. Focus on account/territory management, pipeline building, deal you won/lost, etc 3 - Personality/trait assessment that takes about an hour 4 - 45 min interview with VP similar to questions as with the RD 5 - 1.5 hour presentation with a VP, couple RDs and hiring manager about 5/10 accounts you would plan to prospect, how and why. Followed by a mock sales call with one of those customers

Interview Questions
  • All of the interviews were pretty conversational and really focused on account management/territory planning and outreach/pipeline generation. Tell me about a deal you lost/won and what you learned? If giving 10 accounts how would you prioritize and organize a territory? How do you go about generating pipeline? What does your outreach look like? Why do you want to work at MongoDB? What do you know about MongoDB?
    Answer Question
9 people found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

I was shocked at how unprofessional this process was. A few weeks after applying for the role, a recruiter reached out to setup a call. We set up a time on Friday, and he never showed up. I emailed him about 15 min after to see if he was still joining or if we should reschedule. No response. I called him a couple of days after. No response. I finally reached out to their careers email, and no one responded. Awful experience - I guess it goes to show the type of culture at the company.

1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB