Monitor Group Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monitor Group Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monitor Group in March 2011.

Interview

Invited to interview at their NY office. Case interview. When I met my interviewer, I tried to engage in small talk for 5 min, proved difficult - she seemed uninterested - then got the lowdown on how the case would go, 15 min to read it on my own, and then a 30 min discussion of the case with her, which was unpleasant - she didn't seem interested in my success. I did stumble several times, and I was not a business student, but she could have been far more willing to work with me, I walked away feeling.

Interview Questions

• What kind of new products could reverse the decline of this company's profits?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monitor Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Monitor Group (Washington, DC) in December 2009.

Interview

My interview consisted of two rounds. In the first round, I interviewed with one current employee where she took me through a series of questions that were strategic in nature, but did not necessarily go through a whole case study. In the second round, I was placed in a group case study in which we had 1 hour to prepare our answers and 15 minutes to present. Each one of us took a turn at presenting a specific aspect of the case. The group session was followed by a one-on-one and our personal review of the case process.

Interview Questions

• One of the more memorable questions the interviewer asked me was "Who in the group do you think deserves it the most to get a job at Monitor? Who do you think deserves it the least?"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monitor Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

I went through three rounds of case studies including a written case study, a group case study, and a 1:1 business case presentation and fit/personality interview with a partner. It was very intellectually intense and because I enjoyed it, it was a key part of my decision to choose Monitor finally among my offers from strategy houses.

Interview Questions

• Complex written case study for 30 minutes on your own   1 Answer