Monitor Group Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monitor Group Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Monitor Group.

Interview

The interview process lasted from October 2015 to March 2016. I had a total of 7 interviews, all over Skype with only 1 interview for which the video was activated.
Everyone was very nice and helpful with their time, experience and advice.

Con: No real feedback as to why my profile was not retained.

Interview Questions

• Why did you select your specific university for your MBA?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monitor Group

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monitor Group in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewing process was in 2 stages. First stage was a combination of a case interview and a behavioral interview. Case interview was reasonably simple and the interviewer was very helpful and encouraging. The objective of the case was to determine which company could be acquired among the options. Behavioral interview was pretty standard. Second round was a day long marathon. Comprising of 1 group case interview lasting 3 hours, where we interview with the other candidates and the ability to work in a team is assessed with the problem solving skills. One individual written case interview. Two behavioral interview. The chat in behavioral interview could go in any direction based on your background what the interviewer find interesting in your profile. The interviewers are very friendly, helpful and made a sincere effort to know us.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you think that consulting is good fit for you, biggest strengths and weaknesses, why monitor deloitte, why corporate strategy   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, both on site and with consultants / partners. No interaction with HR other than to set up the logistics
    1st round: 3 interviewer-led case interviews one on one, typical to other consulting firms
    2nd round: group discussion, presentation, role play, and again 1 (or 2) case interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monitor Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two round process for experienced / MBA hires
    Round 1: Case interview and fit interview
    Round 2 : Group interview, role play and feedback interview
    Great fit with the people, taking it as a learning experience as much as an evaluation process

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monitor Group.

Interview

Individual interviews, then group interviews for final round.