Monitor (UK) Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Monitor (UK) Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Aug 11, 2017

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monitor (UK)

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monitor (UK) (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was 1 stage only conducted by 2 managers (no HR involved!), so it leaves some doubts about transparency of decisions taken. Typical competency based interview, no character or let's get to know each other better.

Interview Questions

• When have had to influence someone to take a different course of action, or accept a different point of view? How did you deal with obstacles?   Answer Question

Economic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monitor (UK) (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Presenting a report on a healthcare related economics issue, followed by general economics questions and a stakeholder analysis assessment. There was also a table of data that required interpreting and a market sizing question that required some quick mathematical computation.

Interview Questions

• Look at a table of healthcare data and unpackage trends/explain anomalies   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

First round - two interviews. The first interview was a case study based interview, which u had 25 minutes to read before and answer questions on, you then discuss these questions, I got 1/4 questions done so dont worry if you are slow, u need to ba able to talk through it during interview tho. 2nd interview is based on CV and comeptency questions. Also get market sizing question eg. no., of coffees sold in UK .

Interview Questions

• The cost to Starbuck of a new the 4 stamps and one free drink loyalty scheme if they launched it.   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monitor (UK) (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Business case was complex and required sharp numeracy skills.   Answer Question