Monitor (UK) Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Monitor (UK) Interview Questions in United Kingdom

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monitor (UK)

Economic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monitor (UK) (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Presenting a report on a healthcare related economics issue, followed by general economics questions and a stakeholder analysis assessment. There was also a table of data that required interpreting and a market sizing question that required some quick mathematical computation.

Interview Questions

• Look at a table of healthcare data and unpackage trends/explain anomalies   Answer Question

Senior Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monitor (UK) (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Unprofessional and slightly insulting - applied, then told recruitment was 'on hold', then 1 day later called to interview. One day before interview given more info. Interview and editing test. Af interview promised contact either way by given date. Never heard a thing despite enquiries.

Interview Questions

• Despite the position having no management responsibilities, the chair (a management 'enthusiast') grilled me on my management approach.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

First round - two interviews. The first interview was a case study based interview, which u had 25 minutes to read before and answer questions on, you then discuss these questions, I got 1/4 questions done so dont worry if you are slow, u need to ba able to talk through it during interview tho. 2nd interview is based on CV and comeptency questions. Also get market sizing question eg. no., of coffees sold in UK .

Interview Questions

• The cost to Starbuck of a new the 4 stamps and one free drink loyalty scheme if they launched it.   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monitor (UK) (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Business case was complex and required sharp numeracy skills.   Answer Question