Monroe County Community School Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monroe County Community School Corporation

Special Education Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monroe County Community School Corporation (Bloomington, IN) in August 2018.

Interview

One on one with the principal of the school I was applying to. We talked in her office and once she told me that she was interested in adding me to the team, we toured the school and talked about where specifically I would be places and how I would help in certain classes.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience, education history and what I think I would offer to the learning enviornment   1 Answer

School Age Care Sit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monroe County Community School Corporation (Bloomington, IN) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was late and smelled like she was just taking a smoke break. Very unprofessional. Hardly asked any questions before offering me a job. Seems like they would take anyone with a pulse. Wanted me to pay for several background checks and training in order to work there.

Title I Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monroe County Community School Corporation (Bloomington, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

My interview was definitely an unusual process but probably not uncommon since working for a school district is more relaxed than working in a corporate environment. Before I applied for this position I had been working as a class size aide for a different school in the same district. The principal at my former school loved me and wanted me to stay but understood I needed more hours and better pay. So when it came time for the hiring admin to look through resumes and make calls for recommendations my former principal gushed about me! She essentially did the interview for me. When I came in for my "interview" the hiring admin told me that I had the job and I just need to sign papers. Mind you I had no idea going in that I was already hired. My "interview" was 5 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Normally you will be asked about your experience with children (professional and personal experiences count) as well as your level of education (you don't need a college degree but it certainly helps).   Answer Question