Monroe Plan for Medical Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monroe Plan for Medical Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Monroe Plan for Medical Care

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monroe Plan for Medical Care

Outreach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monroe Plan for Medical Care in March 2014.

Interview

Very pleasant. Nice people. Short time frame. Met with a group. Had a pre-interview computer test for aptitude. Experience or background working with Medicaid a must.

Outreach Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monroe Plan for Medical Care (Buffalo, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Interview process was very conversational. There was a asssesment based on what you see in a picture. I think it is to assess your skills to pick out strengths when working with people in the community, instead of only seeing the negative. Definitely a skill when working with families who may not meet the “normal standards”

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monroe Plan for Medical Care (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was good process. I was close the getting the job but now they are not hiring right now. I'm lookin forward to reapplying when it comes up again