Monsanto Company Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

I am still in the process of being interviewed. The two interviewers asked questions from a script. They did deviate from the script whenever they showed interest in the initial answer. Extremely friendly -- I could see the teamwork between the two. It was actually the best demonstration of using scripted questions as guidelines, rather than automated call-and-response. The questions clearly prescribed to the saying that past performance is predictive of future behavior -- they were all "Tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions

• Since they all pointed to past performance, they were relatively easy and predictable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monsanto Company

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR for a short phone interview. It was more of a conversation as opposed to an interview. The HR rep informed me that they were recommending me to the Hiring manager and would be in touch. A few days later I received an email for an interview onsite. It was a Panel style interview with 2-4 individuals. Interview consisted of the hiring manager and several team members.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based interview. Tell me a time when....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Creve Coeur, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with 4 interviewers. Random "tell me a time when..." questions. A separate technical interview was brief. The interview lasted around an hour. The panel also included one of the new team's clients.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you couldn't meet your project timeline. How did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to "think outside the box" for a solution. What was the challenge and did you succeed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2010.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, each lasting an hour. Technical interview was very detailed and made sure I knew the code. It also covered the technical analytical skills. Personality test was again for an hour and covered in detail, how real-life scenarious would be handled and how conflicts at work place are dealt with by the employee.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a conflict with your boss and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really, since it was managed by the recruiter

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Mexico City (Mexico)) in June 2013.

Interview

Many interviews even I went to work there for a few months, because they say they will hired me, but at the end they didn't hired me and didn't give me the opportunity of defending my self, after everything I did for them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

1. CV shortlist
    2. Telephonic Interview (30 mins) (questions related to your past work ex and practical questions related to the role for which you are being interviewed)
    3. Telephonic Round - (Commercial IT head) - (15 mins) - basic questions related to past work experience and assessing fit for the role and company.
    4. FTF - at the company HQ at andheri mumbai (30 to 45 mins) - Detailed role expectations discussed (more of an discussion than an interview)
    Office & Work Culture - Flat Hierarchy, Open Desk policy

Interview Questions

• How would you convince the area sales manager or the field managers about the implementation plans initiated by the top sales manager who is not working on the field ?   1 Answer

Was not comfortable with travel to villages if need be. Also did not want to pursue agro domain. got another domain of better liking.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

1 round on phone, they were very aggressive blasting me with questions.
    There were 4 people in total

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

I did apply on their careers homepage in Sept 2010 and got a call from the HR (Rachana Saxena) after a month. Once I cleared the first round of interviewing by Mr. Srinivas Gunturu on 2nd Dec 2010, the HR team told please wait for next step of communication from me. Till now (18th Jan 2011), I have not heard anything from them. I even 7 to 8 mail to both the interviewer and to the HR but no response at all. This is such annoying thing that being such a very big MNC, the cannot even communicate back to me!! :(

Interview Questions

• All about Business Analysis Skills   1 Answer
    • All about Business Analysis Skills   1 Answer