Monsanto Company Finance Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monsanto Company Finance Internship Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

At my school they had a 2:1 interview, most likely for training purposes. They started out the interview talking about specifics on your resume and your life goals and then proceeded to the behavioral based portion of the interview. My interview experience was definitely positive. I asked how I did and they provided feedback. They look for bright students and foreign language skills is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question: What was your biggest challenge ever and what resulted from it?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you had to deal with someone who was not cooperating.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monsanto Company

Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2007.

Interview

It was a day long interview with 3 interviewers. The questions were all behavior based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced challenges working with someone?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with a team to achieve an objective?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could negotiate but the pay is on a scale of your classification.