Monsanto Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monsanto Company Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Iowa City, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Only one round of interviews - met them at a career fair, they almost immediately offered to give me an interview. Had the interview at my university the following day. Met in a room with three of their engineers (Two were chemical engineers, one was electrical. I was applying as an electrical engineering intern). They were dressed down even though they requested interviewees wear business professional attire. Interview itself was fairly straightforward - although they stuck to the basic behavioral interview questions you could tell they really wanted to dialogue with their potential interns, which was nice. Got a job offer from then within 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you did not meet a project deadline - what did you do to recover?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monsanto Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked behavioral type questions for about 30 minutes. I thought the interview was fine and very informative. I was provided the benefits of working at Monsanto, and was provided information on the moving expenses. I was allowed to ask questions at the end of the interview. I would be provided an acceptance or rejection two weeks later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

I applied in late September. The process took 1 month. I had 2 phone interviewed with 2 different managers in mid-November. They are mostly resume related, behavioral questions. The entire process is fairly pleasant and quick. I got my offer 2 days after my 2nd interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you needed to tell your supervisor that you could not meet the deadline? What did you learned from it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Opened up the interview asking if I require sponsorship...I already filled out an application and thats what they called me off of. Found that to be very offensive just because I don't look white but speak perfect english as I was raised here.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

Most of them are behavioral questions. The questions are pretty straightforward. The interviewer is really nice. He walked through my resume and asked questions about my working experiences. The interview was around thirty minutes.Introduce yourself and tell me a situation that you missed your deadline and how would you react?

Interview Questions

• tell me a situation that your instructor gives you an unclear instruction?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on form website, they make it easy to apply for many positions (not at once, but your info is saved each time).

Was contacted to schedule a phone interview around 5 months later. Phone interview lasted around an hour, seemed to go well enough.

I was told I would be contacted in around a week after going through all applications, but I haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions about working through conflict. Interviewer was also very hard to hear (quiet and their phone kept cutting off).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

Phone interview, approximately 35 min. IT was very typical behavioral type interview questions, they asked a lot about my background and personalities, also my abilities to work in a team.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had the conference call (phone interview) with researcher for an hour. They asked me what I did in the resume. Especially, I have explained about the project with the topic related to GAW.

Interview Questions

• It was short time to specifically explain my research.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview

The Interview process was straight forward. I meet company HR at my university round table and was invited to interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• How did I react when something I had done on a project that resulted in the project or work not working?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Went to career fair and talked to a rep there. He was decently friendly, difficult to read. I was given a follow up, but so were a ton of other people so that didn't really mean too much. I went and that went fine. I don't expect any more follow than that.