Monsanto Company Scientific Business Analyst Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scientific Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

The whole interview process was efficient and friendly. I had an initial panel phone interview, followed by a phone interview by HR and then an on-site interview. Questions were mostly behavioral in nature.

Be honest and practice interviewing with other people, such as friends, from before. For this position, it seems that Monsanto wants some one who is not only good at science but can also communicate well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone in a team who was difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monsanto Company

Scientific Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2010.

Interview

I felt myself quite qualified for the job. But they took someone else, which made me quite discouraged. The onsite interview was pretty fast, less than two hours. This is quite fast because most on site takes a whole day. Actually I applied for another position at first, but they asked me to apply for another one and put me on site.

Interview Questions

• what if you have two deadlines at the same time?   1 Answer