Cover image for Monster Beverage Corporation

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Monster Beverage Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

I was contacted by an HR person for a screening, then I was connected to the hiring manager. Then they put me through 6 hours of interviews with different team members only to tell me that the position cannot be remote.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about background and proficiency, language skills.
    Answer Question

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

Improper and unprofessional interview process. I was overpromised by the hiring manager that they wanted me and we've even started the salary package discussion after 2 interviews. Unfortunately the offer was revoked after the third interview which was unplanned, and I was told there are only 2 interviews before the appointment can take place initially. So do not believe anything until you sign the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

the place was nice, the person asked me a lot of questions, including my education background, where I come from (im a foreigner), why I want this job and all the typical kind of question you will expect in an interview

Interview Questions
  • how do you think our drink is doing in your country

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

It was a much longer process than I had anticipated. Overall it took about 3-4 months of interviews virtual and in person. Time delays were mostly due to people being out of the office.

Interview Questions
  • the technical experience was key

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

Applied online. Received email from recruiter to schedule in person meeting. Got in touch with the recruiter after the meeting and exchanged a few emails after the meeting with the person I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation (Phoneton, OH)

Interview

Very relaxed and great overall communication. The guy was very nice and understanding overall one of the better interviews I've had i would reccomend to all people like students or full time or part time

Interview Questions
  • How old are you? do you have a car?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Nov 2021

Interview

Foi realizada uma entrevista em grupo e uma individual, a individual era com os representantes da área. O processo de resposta para a vaga foi bastante demorado, levando mais de 4 meses para obter o resultado da entrevista

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

- 1st interview with 1 interviewer only: around CV, overall experience and why good fit - 2nd interview with 2 interviewers: competency-based and against the company's values --> examples demonstrating those specific values and behaviours

Interview Questions
  • - example when different WoW suggested and implemented? - situation where one employee not behaving / performing as needed - how dealt with ?

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

Overall, the interview process was positive. Good access to different teams and interviews with leadership. The length of the entire interview process was much longer than other companies. Mostly behavioral and questions related to past projects/roles. Nothing out of the ordinary .

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you want to work for Monster? Experience in the beverage/bottler industry? Experience managing brands?

Monster Beverage Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Monster Beverage Corporation

Interview

I was called for a phone interview. She asked me about my current role and how I overcome challenges. she ended the interview by asking how much I was expecting in compensation. Overall, not a difficult phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • what is one challenge in a project you came across and how did you work through it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews

Monster Beverage Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Monster Beverage Corporation as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.30 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Field Sales Representative and Marketing rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Brand Ambassador and Monster Ambassador Team roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Monster Beverage Corporation takes an average of 29 days when considering 66 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Monster Ambassador Team had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Field Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 97 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Monster Beverage Corporation according to 66 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.74%