Monster Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.5

Reach Truck Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was very easy because we started out with a temp agency, they just did a drug test and background check and it was done, very smooth process

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

first, i got an phone interview and after two weeks, I got a 1:1personal meetin at Monster product company. Also, a phone interview takes around 20 minutes and a personal meeting takes around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what is my major ?
      what is my skill set ?
      what is the my favorite art work ?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monster Inc.

Interview

Phone screen, then in person interview. Process was very similar to a lot of preview interviews. I got a callback within 2 weeks and received an offer and chose to take the offer.

Interview Questions

• why monster? why did the chicken cross the road?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Brisbane, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Typical interview questions. They would want to know your work experience. Talked about the job description. Talked about Monster as a company. They would ask situation questions. What would you handle this if this happened. They would talk about the culture of the work place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what work history. Successful and not so successful.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Inc in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quite standard. Had an interview with the internal recruiter (she was amazing to work with!). Then had a phone screen with the hiring manager, after which I was asked to go onsite at the company.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions around SSRS and SSIS. Automation processes was a big part of the interview   Answer Question

Product Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Brisbane, CA).

Interview

7 interviews. HR Phone, at Air Ports (SFO, Vegas and LAX). Depends where and when Noel can meet you.
    Also at HQ in Brisbane or CES or Hillisboro, or Taxi to airport. You get a flavor for what they mean by being on call 24/7 for questions, comments or just plain chit chat on what they think is cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can ask for more.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Brisbane, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

phone interview then multiple in person interviews. phone interview was basic just to see your interest and availability. in person interviews were strict and hard. a thousand questions asked and many stages of interviews with one person then another. neverending.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about expertise and skills   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Phone Interview and on site two hours interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. Only questions about you and your experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview manager kept yawning through out the interviewing process. The manager didn't have any questions to ask. The interview was cut shot because the manager were not able to stay alert. This is the most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. Please do your diligent and research about this company before applying or accepting the job. Read the reviews on here or Google on how the company is doing financially.

Interview Questions

• Do your research about the company before applying. They likely will waste your time.   Answer Question

Sell Through Trainer Interview

Interview

Was rescheduled several times for a Skype interview and once the interview took place the person was distracted with answering several phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Had to send in a video of me training on an area of my expertise. The interviewer told me he did not even watch it.   Answer Question