Monster Worldwide Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monster Worldwide Account Manager Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

Internal recruiter screening, face-to-face interview with hiring manager, phone interview with VP of sales. The interview questions were qualifying and difficult. The overall experience was excellent, feedback was prompt, and management is sharp.

Interview Questions

• In a competitive situation, how did you overcome a competitor and close the sale   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter from Boston location. Passed along for an in-person panel interview with local management team. Finally, interview with Sales Director to get final blessing on hiring. There was certainly some pressure to accept the job on the spot following the 3rd interview. Timeline varies based on opening.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

Pretty simple, was referred in, phone interview with recruiter, 1:1 interview with manager. Everything went very quickly after that, background check, application online, negotiation and that was that. Overall it was pleasant experience and not daunting whatsoever. If you know what you are doing you can easily make a good impression. Just be aware that when you start and are in the field your on your own and the learning curve is a bit longer than other companies they compete with.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

The interview process was very typical of any sales interview. It was not a high-pressure situation, very comfortable. There was no preparation necessary outside of coming in with an updated resume.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any tough questions during the interview process. It was more of an informal meeting to gauge personality type.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Maynard, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Maynard, MA).

Interview

Very slow process recruiters are contract employees. Recruiters, hiring managers and human resources don't communicate with each other very well. Interviewing process is very intimidating they will tag team you.

Interview Questions

• They wast detailed info on how you have taken an account from a competitor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is a take it or leave it they don't negotiate with new employees for sales positions,

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Florence, SC) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then in person interview with two managers, relaxed environment easy to interview with. Interview was focused on goal achievement, quota attainment, metrics, teamwork on previous work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Florence, SC) in December 2012.

Interview

It wasn't difficult, I was calm cool and collected. Answered every question by just mirroring what they told me was the ideal candidate. Overall I would say one of the easiest interviews I have ever had. Lots of questions about calls, selling, what makes one product better than the other...

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make this year   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Boston, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Tried and tested interview with standard Q&A. Interesting to note the age of the sales director. He was very young for the role. Was offered the job, decided against it as the salary wasnt good enough.

Interview Questions

Not offered enough money.

Anonymous Employee in Maynard, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Maynard, MA) in August 2008.

Interview

lots of the basic stock sales question interviews. Just be prepared to explain your competencies and how you handle customers and work within a team setting

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

Both the interview and hiring process is fine. The problem is working there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in a few years?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.