Monster Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.8

Fraud and Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Loved the place and the interview process was really smooth! Did a phone screening and was invited back within the next two weeks to meet with 4 employees in the Fraud and Compliance and did about a 2 hour interview rotating between the four. They also took the time out to show me what they do because they wanted to make sure that I understood the job since it is unique.Just a heads up that if you get the offer they do a very intense background check following up with all of your employers!

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Boston, MA).

Interview

Two calls with recruiters, phone screen with hiring manager, then met Regional Sales Manager while she was in town for work. Then flew to Boston to met with Senior leadership. Entire process to 3-4 weeks. the recruiter that I worked with was actually the best part of the entire process; she was awesome.

Interview Questions

• how do you manage a completely new territory?
      how do you prioritize your day?
      Answer Question

Telesales Account Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Interviewed face to face with 3 sales manager in one day. Approximately 1 hour total interview.
    Panel style interview. They definitely made you feel like they had something better to do.

Interview Questions

• How to get around gate keepers, How do you reach out to c-level and provide valuable messaging,
      Tell me about a time you lost a deal, what did you learn ? Tell me how you overcome objections.
      Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

The interview process is fair, precise and enjoyable. There were no surprises and I was communicated next steps through the process. I learned a lot about Monster and what would be expected of me along with the culture and opportunity for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about at time where you where challenged and how you over came that challenge.   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Their internal HR/Recruitment team found my resume and called me without having to actually apply. I had one phone interview with an HR rep, then a phone interview with the department head. Once completed, after one day they asked me to come in for an in person interview to meet with three different people (direct report, department head, and coworker). After roughly 24 hours, they asked me to come back for a final interview (same 3 people plus 4 more). The next morning I got a call for an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me more than what I had actually asked for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. One phone call, face to face interview, 5 minutes, spoke to the CEO 5 minutes. Hired on the sptr. Flexible with time and availability by phone and email was good initially

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

Internal recruiter screening, face-to-face interview with hiring manager, phone interview with VP of sales. The interview questions were qualifying and difficult. The overall experience was excellent, feedback was prompt, and management is sharp.

Interview Questions

• In a competitive situation, how did you overcome a competitor and close the sale   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative, Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard from one of their local recruiters. I received an interview right away. I interviewed with two people in separate meetings. Both meetings went really well. The next day, the recruiter sent me an email saying that they are still making a decision but that I am being considered and I would hear more the following week.

The following week came and went with no communication from Monster. I contacted the recruiter but received no response.

I feel that their decision to not follow up with me was both unprofessional and rude. I did everything right. I dressed professionally. I thanked the recruiter and the interviewers, both during the interviews and the following day via email. I followed up with the recruiter to find out their decision and they could not even take ten seconds of their day to send me a quick email back letting me know either way what their decision was.

Based on their lack of professionalism, I am convinced Monster is not a company I would prefer to work for any longer.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone interview with HR, then second phone interview with supervisor. Next was an on sight supervisor interview and during the same meeting was a phone interview with the director.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter from Boston location. Passed along for an in-person panel interview with local management team. Finally, interview with Sales Director to get final blessing on hiring. There was certainly some pressure to accept the job on the spot following the 3rd interview. Timeline varies based on opening.