Monster Worldwide Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Monster Worldwide Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

PR Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Brisbane, CA).

Interview

Standard process -- the HR manager personally found me on LinkedIn and interviewed me in advance by phone before setting up a personal meeting in the office. The company has a cool atmosphere like an eighties living room with big screen and sound system, leather couches and a store in the lobby that is like a retail display of their product line. It felt more like interviewing to be in retail rather than high tech.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly surprised by how hip the company was -- I was dressed too formally for this interview!   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Be prepare to be here for 5 hours. Interview with every member of the team you are going to be working with. You start out with a brief interview with the Manager, followed by 30 minutes of techincal whiteboarding, implementing a basic rails application, and trying to solve a pretty hard problem on the spot. You later take that problem and improve it at home and send it in.

Interview Questions

• Traveling sales man problem, code, no whiteboarding here.   Answer Question