Monster Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monster Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide in April 2016.

Interview

There is one Hr round in 20 minutes to describe the hiring process and after that, there are 2 back to back phone screen technical interviews. It was an intern interview so if you can pass the two round phone interviews you could get an offer

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. First received a call from the recruiter(on call interview). Then had to come and meet the related managers. They were all very friendly. Was given some swag and food. About two rounds of interviews. The managers were very friendly and informative. A tip would be to listen carefully and then ask meaningful questions from the managers.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my resume and background in computer science.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Maynard, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

I had a 1/2 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me about some of my background as well as some basic technical questions. I was not well prepared and did not do well with the technical questions; as a result the interview did not go well but I learned a very valuable lesson. There are numerous sites with typical interview questions, use them to prepare for your interviews! I did and subsequent interviews have gone much better.

Interview Questions

• In SQL, what is the difference between an inner and outer join?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between inheritance and delegation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maynard, MA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Maynard, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

I did a phone interview at first. The manager asked me about the work I had done before and some technical quetions. There was a face to face interview after that . I had a group/panel interview where I had to answer several technical questions. I had to meet the director after that. He asked me couple of questions that would help him better judge my personality.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Face to face interview,written test, questions with logical answer are to be provided. telephonic Interview is also held. Minimum 70 % marks are required in 10th and 12 th with 80% aggregate in Btech ( from any stream).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was straight forward. I reached to the venue before the scheduled time and they respected that. The interview started after 15 mins with two more than 10 years experienced people.

Interview Questions

• Not even a single question was asked directly. They were more like scenario based questions and you need to think in simple terms. They see the analytical and logical approach of your solutions. Not all questions are meant to be answered. There were many questions where I had to say that your question is not valid. They were VERY friendly.The interview went for around 2-3 hours with a break of 10 mins for tea.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

First, phone interview from US. Next, two face-to-face interview with interviewer in local office. Then, interview with the director of engineering. Sometimes he asks technical questions also.