Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino

Sort:

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Went to a job fair and then had a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenarios as are many interviews with the casinos.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process. I was contacted by phone a couple of days after I applied online. I had the interview with the operation manager and assistant manager on property. They are very friendly but very professional. This four star hotel does it better than a 5 star hotel. My experiences didn't prepare me to ace the job, however, I will apply again in the future because I have positive interview experience with them. And mainly because they are professional, this is the kind of employers I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• What feedbacks did you get from your employer in terms of improvement?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinsonville, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino (Robinsonville, MS).

Interview

The interview was short and simple. The manager was desperate to get some one however she stated that she was really interested in me. She was impressed and I was hired on the spot. I went to get my uniform and the next two days I was at work.