Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland)

Floor Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

It was great. I spent one hour and a half talking about my last job. he ask me some personal questions about team work and working under pressure. It was a great moment of joy and happiness that i won't forget in my entire life. The manger was very pleasant and open minded. I had to visit the campus visiting all buildings. It was such a great workplace. They were so many birds everywhere in the campus, flying all over the place. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as an employee?   1 Answer

Mlt Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) in June 2010.

Interview

MGH was a great place to interview with. They were very organized and made the applicant feel comfortable. I was surprised that they have a written lab skills test waiting for you when you come to interview.
    If you are selected for the second round you will have a peer interview also.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply with Montgomery general Hospital?   1 Answer
    • Will you be able to handle the stress of answering many phone calls with angry impatient doctors/nurses calling for results.   1 Answer