Montgomery & Co., LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Montgomery & Co., LLC Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Montgomery & Co., LLC

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

On campus recruiting for the 1st round. Interviewer went over background and didn't ask technicals. Found out later that the other interviewer grilled people on techincals so it's really who you get.

Pre-interview mixer: this was kind of awkward and was for people to get to know the firm better

Superday: Met with 4 people. Everyone was really nice. I think what I needed to have done was to show a commitment to banking since I didn't come from a banking background.

Analyyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview at Monty was great and easy. The actual Superday was on a Saturday. The questions were mostly fit instead of technical.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three of the team members.
    One for just explaining through my resume,
    one for technological questions,
    one for just one on one interview.
    They were really nice and seemed they love their job.
    I really wanted to be join this company, but I wasn't ready enough for the interview. :(
    Really good company to work, I think.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC in October 2012.

Interview

Contacted by one of the VP's at the company for a phone interview. Interview was mostly behavorial and tried to gauge your interest in the type of work that the company engages in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the Digital Media and Internet industry?   Answer Question