Moo Print Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.6

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Lincoln, RI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very thoughtful and thorough interview process. There were three stages of interview, phone, 1 to 1, and panel interviews. I feel like I was being strongly considered for the role, however they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how to manage the amount of food that other employees eat.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There wasn't one. Applied with the all too common online black hole many companies. Which I find impersonal and a degrading use of my time. I never heard a word back. In my opinion, this means the company has no plan for the near future of the roles and they don't trust their HR team to find good people to fill those roles.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Providence, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied and received an email request for a phone interview the same week. I thought the phone interview went well, and the interviewer said I should hear back after he spoke with the sales team the following Monday or Tuesday. I did not hear from him, and reached out via phone and email on Thursday with a response that they were going with a candidate farther along in the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current position. What are some challenges you face in your current role.   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Providence, RI) in June 2016.

Interview

In the beginning, I was extremely interested in the job and company. After the tied interview, I was told that someone would be in touch no matter what and I never heard a thing!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Providence, RI) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, and then 3 rounds of interviews. They only hire people that have been fired from other companies and pass on the successful people. This company will stay stagnant until they realize they need to hire skilled people, not under- achievers

Interview Questions

If you're good at your job, you'll probably be denied. I wasn't feeling that atmosphere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Video/written interview, call for in person, in person, then skype to London
    In person was easy very casual..it went well but didn't get an offer. Emailed for feedback none received naturally. After having the in person they were very quick to respond on declining.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process.

I had applied for the job via MOOs website and was contacted two days later. The HR representative scheduled a call with me that day (by my request) where we chatted about the position, office location, and really why I was interested in the MOO and the job. The person from HR liked what I said so they mentioned that they would see if they could schedule an in-person meeting for me.

I heard back that very day and an interview was scheduled in 2 days. This was by my request and they did offer to schedule it later to give me more time.

HR sent me a link to a very cool portal which gave me all the details I needed about MOO, the office space and what to wear. MOO is a casual bunch, but I always dress up for interviews.

Commuted to my interview and met with the hiring manager and two senior manager of the digital marketing team. Each meeting was very conversational and was a good mix of getting know the other person and asking questions.

HR called me the very next morning with a job offer which I graciously took!

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you have experienced in your career and how did you overcome/mitigate it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email by a recruiter to set up a video interview. After completing video interview, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview. It turns out that they do not have an actual office space in the location I applied to (Denver, CO), so the interview was in a small room in a random building. Overall, the interview was conversational and comfortable, but I would have liked more information earlier on in the process. It seemed too one-sided up until the onsite interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (East Providence, RI) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a recruiter. A phone screen was set-up and cancelled 10 minutes prior to the meeting. That's okay, things come up. Recruiter said she would reschedule the following week. Never heard from again even after reaching out with a few emails I still did not receive a response.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farringdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (Farringdon, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I received feedback that I'm only a mid level Java developer, which is what I claimed the whole time from the phone interview onward, but after seeing me they decided they wanted a senior Java developer.

I completed two hours of phone interviews, a three hour technical test at home, another hour pair programming test at their office, and then another hour face to face after that, in a process that lasted well over a month in total, so it was disappointing feedback to say the least.

I have a hard time believing that a mid level Java developer could not fulfill a Selenium testing role, as I've trained manual testers to write Selenium tests, I know that an in-depth knowledge of Java is not strictly required, but I understand that it's their company and they can ask for whatever they want.

At the interview, they had an intern shadowing me for the technical test portion, and he was happy to point out what he saw as flaws in my code, he did listen to my reasoning behind what was actually a design decision and not a mistake, but I still got the impression that they have a hostile code review style. Ultimately the newest code in a system is not going to look identical to the code that was written years ago, and allowing new employees to try new techniques is a good thing.

Fortunately I was able to determine that the organisation is not a good fit for me as I'm a testing specialist, not a Java specialist.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about conflict resolution which I was not prepared to answer.   Answer Question