Moo Print Limited Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people who didn't introduced themselves, the company, and even the role. All three of them bombarded me with different type of questions almost simultaneously, but none of the questions seemed to follow a logical pattern. From my point of view it seemed like they didn't prepare the interview and asked all the questions that were coming to their mind without really listening my answers. I was then given a test, part which wasn't communicated to me before I came to the interview.
    It was my worst interview experience. I felt like I was interviewed by police officers.

Interview Questions

• All the standard recruiting questions from presenting yourself, biggest achievements and mistakes, where you see yourself in 5 years, to how you handle stress. Way too many questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First, don't believe to the majority of the positive interviews/reviews as they are clearly posted by the HR.

I applied online, the changed the job title-description while I was interviewing! Very professional... contacted by a noob HR, who clearly didn't know how to use his tools and he was poorly organized, he phoned me/wrote me emails several times asking the exact same questions about scheduling a time for following stages, then he constantly disappeared and tried again to re-schedule. Finally, when I met him in person, he was a very good looking young boy, so I guess his skills were not very important, considering that the company gave me the impression to have a serious Misandry problem.

First screening was a phone with a potential colleague, nothing special, but I doubt the interviewer was truly interested in understanding my skills and experience.

Then, I was invited to meet them in the office. First interview was with a director, I checked the linkedin experience of this person, and despite the several questions in digital marketing, this person clearly lacked the experience to understand the digital marketing world.

My suspects were confirmed at the second stage of the interview when I was interview by two potential colleagues, younger than me. I checked their linkedin again and this was their second year of experience in a non-junior role, non-internship role. Clearly they lacked the academic and professional knowledge to work in such a role, but nevertheless they were there. I guess I was seen as threat to their roles, considering their questions. They didn't even know the acronyms of some of the basic PPC terminology.

Impressions that I got from the on-site interviews, analyses of their employees and face-to-face interviews:
    1) The company has clearly a Misandry problem. Think carefully, if you truly think you can have a career here. For sure, yes if you are a woman.
    2) They clearly hire mediocre employees, the interview process is mediocre, the interviewers are mediocre. The truly love to hire mediocre people as long as they fit their 'Hipster' culture and can be easily manipulated, majority of the modern millennials.
    3) When on site, I understood some of the comments here. They look nice on the outside, but it's clearly a rotten company on the inside.
    4) They don't like people that can think with his/her own mind.

They are an army of minions, nobody has a brain inside there.

Interview Questions

• What's a difficult situation you've faced? How did you address it?   Answer Question

Senior Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I have been reached out by an internal recruiter and after a 30 minutes call, I've sent them my CV and they scheduled a technical call with a Lead Developer of about 45 minutes.

After that step, they invited me on site for a 2 hours interview where I met Platform Director, Platform Manager and Lead Developer. After a few personal questions, they asked technical questions for about 1h and 45 minutes and I had to write actual code on a white wall and discussing my ideas about what I was doing.

It was a really nice experience and they have beautiful offices. Very friendly guys and nice environment.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

Interview

I contacted Moo's in house recruiter on LinkedIn, we then spoke on the phone about the role and arranged a telephone interview with the platform director. The telephone interview discussed current and past projects, what technologies I'd used before and the way Moo does things. The telephone interview took around 45mins.

I was then contacted by Moo's recruiter and we arranged an in-person interview. This took place at their office in Farringdon. When I arrived I was given a tour of the office and then taken to a meeting room where I was interviewed by the platform director and then members of the e-commerce team. This interview took around an hour.

Interview Questions

• Write a fibonacci curve algorithm on a whiteboard.   Answer Question
    • Write a flood fill algorithm on a whiteboard.   Answer Question
    • Design a series of objects/models that describe a deck of business cards on a whiteboard.   Answer Question

Head of Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview went well and I expected a follow up of some sort. I even exchanged emails with hiring manager. Five weeks later - after no further contact - I got a generic 'Thx but no thx' from HR. Poor experience.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

A 2 stage process with both interviews onsite. My first stage was with their Head of Talent, followed up by a 'meet the team session'.

Nice team, very easy to get on with, and relatable task given to present at the 2nd stage

Interview Questions

• Given a new vacancy how would you go about sourcing candidates for it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Really disappointing and unprofessional interview experience.

Having read a few positive employee and customer reviews, I decided to apply for a role at Moo. I wish I had taken on board the previous Account Manager review in December 2015 and not bothered with this company.

I was contacted a week or so later after applying online and went through several different interview stages, including, an over the phone chat with a HR Manager and a face to face interview.

Email communication was really poor from HR, especially when it came to agreeing a date and time for an interview. There was a couple of last minute interview changes which reflected badly on Moo's HR organisation.

The interview itself was pretty easy and the interviewer seemed down to earth. I was given plenty of opportunity to ask questions but when I enquired, how long it would take to hear back from Moo or what were the next stages, the interviewer did know and did not specify.

My biggest complaint is HR's communication. There was no clarification of their interview process from the beginning of how many stages there would be. It seemed like they were interviewing as many candidates as possible and making up the interview process as they were going along.

A week after my face to face interview, I checked my online application which stated it was still 'In Process'. Then a couple of days later, my application status was changed from 'In Process' to 'Closed'. No phone call or email from Moo. Very unprofessional, especially when a candidate has taken the time and effort to go through several interview stages. I did eventually receive an email from HR after chasing the status of my application.

Judging by previous employee reviews, this is isn't a company where you can progress and I would strongly advise others to look and apply elsewhere. This whole process was unnecessarily long and a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Moo? How would your friends describe you in three words?
      Who was your worst manager?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Honestly, I'm confused and unimpressed. I applied for a role that both the hiring manager (Kitty) and I were aware I was suitable for. We had a great phone interview, which was followed a week later, with an email stating the max budget for the role would be below my current salary and whether I'd still be interested in proceeding.

I responded asking if they would meet me at my base salary, and inquired as to whether it would be possible to discuss further, or learn more about MOO's culture via a meeting, so that I could figure out whether the salary dip was worth it. I've had no response at all, even though I've followed up since my initial email. It's basic courtesy to respond given this didn't have to do with my unsuitability for the role, as much as it did monetary compensation.

I was incredibly excited about working for MOO and made it very clear, so I'm really disappointed in the way my application has been handled. A shame guys, I thought you were better than this, and I guess you've demonstrated your standards early enough that I've been provided warning signs.

Interview Questions

• The interview itself was fairly straightforward: it's an informal chat about who you are, what your employment history and experience has been. She also gives you ample opportunity to ask questions yourself, so don't hesitate to do so.   Answer Question

Terrible Interview Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I have applied for a role at Moo at was called into a telephone interview with their Recruiter. My call was supposed to take 30 minutes as its the first screening. They were 15 minutes late in calling me and didn't even apologise. As a result of which we have only had 15 min discussion out of which they did most of the talking. I wasn't given an opportunity to explain how i can add value. Not to mention that i had to take time off work to have this ''interview''...

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moo Print Limited (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and after a phone chat submitted my application.
    5 days later, MOO invited me for a face to face for the next day where two engineers asked about my experience and checked some of the foundational skills that they need.
    I went in for a second interview two days later with two development managers and an engineer which was still technical but had an emphasis on cultural fit and some of the softer skills.
    I had an offer in my inbox by the time I got home.