Mood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was very casual and took place in the Austin office. I was interviewed by a supervisor and the hiring manager. The interview took about a half hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mood (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

very resourceful and nice they gave me two calls. the first one was within two days. the second one came after the weekend went by. spoke on the phone oa couple of hours

Interview Questions

• what has your experience been in the past   1 Answer

Customer Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview, a few days later went in person. Was interviewed by two people. They were nice but the questions asked were fairly vague, nothing to do with what the job actually entailed. I asked more questions than they did.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional and a waste of time. Interviewer did not ask questions that pertained to my ability to perform the job and did not listen to answers. Interviewer was not professional or prepared for interview.

Sales Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was first contacted by HR for a very short phone interview. They then invited me in for a one on one with someone from the department I was applying for. Fairly easy interview. I was interviewed by a lead of the department. Straight forward questions with a few behavioral questions. I was offered the position a week later by the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mood (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the district manager for the area I was applying. Meeting lasted 2 hours but I wasn't sure if we had covered the interview for the position in that time. He went off on tangents every few minutes. Talked about why people had been fired and following the policies. Was more concerned about customer service and following procedures than the technical aspect of the job itself, which is great because I am a rock star with customer service in a technical environment and am heavy into process and procedure management. In the end I felt like he just wanted to chat for 2 hours. Also, it was obvious he hadn't even looked at my resume before I got there which is strange because... how did I end up getting an interview?

Interview Questions

• Only formal interview question asked was: Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer..   1 Answer

Music Licensing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was very laid back and fun while still being professional and challenging. The atmosphere of the interview room was less stuffy office and more cool music lounge, as was the office in general. Interview questions were directed towards background knowledge of the position with a few questions to assess general music knowledge and interest. Company expectations were also discussed and the interviewer (who was my direct superior after I was hired) encouraged conversation about the position and workplace.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a PRO is? If so, give an example?
      What types of licenses are associated with music publishing?
      Who collects royalties?
      What is the current mechanical royalty rate?
      1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mood (Newport Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very quick and non threatening, I was asked about experience and expected to prove myself. All managers and team members were very Friendly and inviting, and explained what the job would consist of and always offered a helping hand. Great Employer to work for.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience do you have? Are you comfortable talking to people?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with the manager - at the time - of the whole Accounts Receivable/Payable department. She was very friendly and I wasn't at all nervous in the interview. The questions were very basic like something you would receive in any job. Nothing really specific, just hints at dedication to the company in the long run (it is a data entry job after all). Didn't have to prove I could type, didn't have to prove 10-key (advanced in both). Offer was proposed right there at the end of the interview (30 min or so) and compensation was addressed as well. I feel they pair fair as they do not require a college degree and you can't earn as much as they pay at McDonald's (yet...). I didn't feel mislead during the interview, except when asked about advancement opportunities which like every company says "if you prove yourself, we recognize". Everything culture wise and job standards were spot on though. Very excited to start the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year plan going forward?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mood (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Had multiple phone interviews, one in person interview with the collections manager, one with the person below him and one with some other female once I was intally hired. Overall it was lengthy and had I to do it again I wouldn't get into this extremely shady side of things. Especially with the managers who are running it. They will even go as far as to make your computer mess up cold calling, and not have the ability to hear out of your phone. (may seem difficult to do but it is not) 830-1225@

Interview Questions

• How do you see your self helping mood media, collect money with clients who are unwilling to pay?   Answer Question
    • Can you multitask. Answer a phone, do research and input data?   Answer Question
    • Can you cold call and get over 200 responses a week. Cold call from 830am-12 then again from 1-430?   Answer Question