Moody's Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruiter the company employed had no idea which position they were interviewing me for. They asked me questions that are illegal and were very pushy and rude when I deferred. The recruiter mentioned several times that they were unlikely to remember me and my responses because they talk to so many people a day. I was not confident that they would be able to pass on appropriate notes to the hiring manager about my suitability for the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moody's

Associate Interview

Interview

Only had round phone interview with them. Interviewed by two assoicates at the same time from the same group. They asked quesitons on rusume. Nothing unexpected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moody's (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Typical questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after one month received a call from HR asking some basic info and arranged time for in-person interview. The interview is fairly straight forward and line analysts asked typical interview questions like how you manage your priority on work tasks, etc. They said if I am lucky enough in the next stage will be interview by team head.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moody's (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview format with a telephone call from HR, were we agreed on a interview with two interviewers and a testing session. HR was friendly at the beginning however once i emailed and called them about questions about the interview process they subsequently started ignoring me.
    At the interview with two senior members of the Associate Banking RRS Team who were friendly and professional. Unfortunately their limited competence in english meant that they could not formulate precise questions. Which led to misunderstandings and me answering incorrectly and too time spent asking for clarification. The next day i received an automated email that stated they would not proceed with my application even if i had my testing session confirmed. I was disappointed that i did not at least get a quick call and some feedback about why my application was rejected before the first stage was even completed.

Interview Questions

• What kind of pressure do banks face in terms of generating costs?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moody's (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

moodys provides two profiles for interns.
    one of the best interview i had about tell me myself and had a good experience with the panels surrounded around.

Roles :

1.associate 2.ib

Location: PAN India

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

It took about 2 months

Interviewers are pretty friendly and easy-going. Be prepared for non-financial questions and ones which require general knowledge.
    HR people are quite helpful, they kept me posted throughout the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions :
      - tell me about yourself?
      - how do you plan to perform in the role?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

3 interviews with HR and the team. you have to take a numerical assessment and describe in few word (written) certain topics. The interview with the team is very focused on what's going on and what do you think (many "what would you dos")

Interview Questions

• What would you recommend the sr. management of "company A" to do to reverse current trend?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moody's in September 2008.

Interview

Met with 3 different executives, ultimately didnt get the job

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer