Moody's Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moody's Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

The interview was over the phone through a third party hiring agency that Moody uses to find potential employees. The interviewer was not prepared and did not even know which position I had applied for. She told me she would email me back about other possible positions and did not do so. I emailed her back to remind her, but have not got any response. The interview was very casual and not difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moody's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked to do a phone interview which was then followed by in-person interview. At the in-person interview, I met with several people one at a time. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Overall, it was a very good interview experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

was really interesting. Asked mostly about the experience and SDLC life cycle, agile methodologies. Interviewer were pretty cool and make you feel comfortable so no need to panic. Asked few difficult questions like what is a cdo? did not know much about it but answered closely.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by in person interview with three people, no technical questions, just wanted to see how much I knew about Moody's core businesses. General questions of why this position, what I thought of perception of rating agencies in general in light of credit crisis. Three interviews each 30 minutes.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moody's in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was not that difficult. I applied online and had a phone screen for about 30 mins. Then I was asked to send some sample work which I had to make up to remove any proprietary information. I was then scheduled for a day long interview with 7 individuals in NYC office.There were 6 candidates that were interviewed that day and we were given offices where we would sit and the interviewers would come and talk to us. The office was really nice but there was a lot of emphasize on "we do not pay enough" which goes in sync with people who have left reviews on the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a system process with workflow of one of your projects.   Answer Question
    • How do you meet stake holders expectation when you fail deadlines.   Answer Question