Moody's Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moody's Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Everyone was very nice at Moody's and at the end of the day they just wanted to have a conversation with you. It was a 2 round interview process, and they always communicated exactly what the interview process would be like at every stage. All in all, it was a lot of fun and the culture of the company seems great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moody's

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interview experience. Professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY).

Interview

I was meeting with 6 people in the team. They are all very smart and have strong background. Questions are kind of difficult. Most of questions are related to how to handle different situations in work.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation that you solve a problem in a very creative way ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview then was asked to come in to meet the CFO, managers and a senior staff. It went well and they were very helpful.

Negotiation

Took a week for them to agree.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

Very efficient, great people. Had a call for an interview with HR, a day later came in and met with people. Met again with people 2 days later and had the job offer all in a weeks time. Not too detailed in the interview, more of a getting to know you kind of interview. Basic questions like explain what you do now, why are you looking to move, what about this job appeals to you, etc. All in all, I wish more companies operated this well with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you had free reign to do anything in the world as a profession, money being absolutely no object to you, what would you do and why?   Answer Question