Moody's Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Got an email from HR for a phone screening that happened in a week and later was called on site for a 4 hour interview session with the group director (via video conference), hiring manager, team member, a recently joined employee from other team, and HR. Most of the questions were related to the resume and the position that I applied for. I followed up with HR a couple of times and he said he will let me know but never got back.

Interview Questions

• How will you define data governance?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between Six Sigma and Lean/Six Sigma?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing you would like to change at your previous workplace?   Answer Question

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency who liked my resume and wanted to see if I was interested in a part-time job with Moody's. I had a face-to-face interview with the recruiting agency, and then a phone interview with Moody's. It was about 15 minutes, where I was asked basic questions about my knowledge of Moody's, as well as a couple behavioral questions (what are your biggest strengths and weaknesses), and a quick overview of my resume.

Interview Questions