Moody's Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moody's Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

It took forever to get through the process, almost two weeks. The groups involved did not coordinate amongst themselves,

Other Interview Reviews for Moody's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

There were three interviews. The first person provided an overview of the department and how it was organized. The second was with two people. The third was with HR who was mainly interested in salary history/requirements. All the people I met were very professional and it looks like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about projects that were not going well and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

I had interviews on 2 separate days and met with a total of 7 people within the group. The majority of the interviews were spent with the employees telling me about the role and group.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style and give an example of how you were able to effectively apply it to a situation.   Answer Question