Moore Stephens International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.6

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Competency based, very standard questions. The questions can definitely be practiced, they asked about what you know about the job, the industry and what your expectations are. Just make sure you do your homework.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Invited for interview at London office for a role in the IT consulting department. Interviewers unprofessional and rude at best. Sighted there own failures and lack of relevant industry knowledge.

Business Tax - ACA Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I recently completed an assessment centre at Moore Stephens LLP in London for Business Tax. Day consisted of Interview with Partner, retake of financial reasoning test and a group exercise. There were five of us so we rotated between the interviews and testing. Interview lasted 45 mins and testing lasted 35 mins. Group task was straight forward - each information and a budget and required to come together and choose a plan of how to allocate the funds given.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges facing the UK economy and Moore Stephens?   Answer Question

AML Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International.

Interview

Recieved phone call from HR Moore Stephens.. they found my CV online. Arranged interview. 2 stage interview. Spoke about previous experience.. second interview was really relaxed. Just summarised the job role

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To end of the pay scale negotiated due to previous experience

Graduate Trainee - Public Sector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward; the day consisted of a tour of the office, a mini presentation about the company and job, then 1-1 interviews followed by a retake of the numerical reasoning test, followed by a group exercise. Day finished by having lunch with one of the recent graduate employees.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was the usual competency interview. First I had to talk about my CV and then to describe a situation where I demonstrated different skills and qualities. It wasn't really difficult. The interview included also one excel test which was extremely easy and writing a summary in order to assess your reporting skills.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you had to work in a team?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International.

Interview

Interviewers asked generic behavioural questions about how I would react in certain situations and how to better manage them. Many questions revolved around teamwork, accountability and leadership. The whole session was fairly informal, with the interviewers giving me ample space to share my opinions and experiences. Interviewers were looking for candidates with good communication skills and a team player.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phrase

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International.

Interview

The HR department contacted me 3 days after my resume was sent and I was scheduled for an interview a week later. It was more of a discussion instead of an interview. The interviewer described to me the company's structure and what I will be in for if I join them as an associate. There weren't a lot of questions asked.
    Note: Prepare more questions to ask interviewer if you are a fresh graduate. They are open to questions and would like you to ask them more about the company.

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in December 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct supervisor, the process itself was very simple, very straightforward.
    I was asked about my background, then if knew what the company and the area did. After the interview I was told immediately I was hired and then they introduced me to everyone in the office.

Interview Questions

• Do you know exactly what does our are do?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International in March 2010.

Interview

Applied in writing