Moore Stephens International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moore Stephens International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Interview

Comfortable yet demanding interview at their premises. Very positive individuals and all round great application/interview process. The final stage is quite hard i.e. the assessment day as it involves tests, group exercise and a partner interview.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Audit Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied online. Couple of days later I was asked to do a video interview. Video interview was okay. Was not given a lot of time to answer questions compared to other companies. And then completed numerical testing. Overall took about 4 weeks. Good experience.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International.

Interview

Had my interview with Hiring Manager and one of the Partners in early October . Felt the interview went well and left on a good note but after 3 weeks I never received any notification or updates on how the interview went until I sent a email to a hr manager to ask for an update to then be told that he thought that I had already been contacted as I noticed the position had been re advertised on LinkedIn. really poor and would not recommend....

Graduate Support Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was invited to complete an online numerical test and upon passing it successfully I was then invited to attend an assessment day. On the assessment day I was assessed on my ability to work with others and I was required to complete a logic test.

Corporate Audit - Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and was invited to do a financial reasoning test. I found this quite difficult but found out within a few days that I had passed. Then I had to do a video interview, which was quite unusual in that it wasn't a Skype/telephone interview, but was a series of questions asked via a phone app, and you had a couple of minutes to record each of your answers. The next (and last) step was an assessment centre with 5 other applicants where we had to resit the financial reasoning test, have an interview with a manager, and undergo a group assessment. Overall, I had a very positive impression of the firm. The assessment centre was well organised and each member of staff I interacted with was extremely friendly and did their best to make you feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      How do you define success?
      Plus some competency-based questions   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

The director who interviewed me was very easy going and nice to talk to. They mostly want to know your passion for working at Moore Stephens and at that particular sector you chose. Interview lasted about 40 minutes and it went by quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Moore Stephens?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about any recent news you have read/heard about.   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time you led a group.   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of a time someone criticized your work. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Competency based, very standard questions. The questions can definitely be practiced, they asked about what you know about the job, the industry and what your expectations are. Just make sure you do your homework.

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International in February 2017.

Interview

It was kinda bad. Interviewer was bad. Company was bad. Reception was bad. There is really nothing good about this Company I guess. Please buck up. I mean. How hard is it to boast company's morale? Please Please Please Please Please Christ Sake.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Invited for interview at London office for a role in the IT consulting department. Interviewers unprofessional and rude at best. Sighted there own failures and lack of relevant industry knowledge.

Business Tax - ACA Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moore Stephens International (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I recently completed an assessment centre at Moore Stephens LLP in London for Business Tax. Day consisted of Interview with Partner, retake of financial reasoning test and a group exercise. There were five of us so we rotated between the interviews and testing. Interview lasted 45 mins and testing lasted 35 mins. Group task was straight forward - each information and a budget and required to come together and choose a plan of how to allocate the funds given.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges facing the UK economy and Moore Stephens?   Answer Question