Moore Stephens Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moore Stephens Singapore

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was late and the interview process was super short. The interviewer was kind of uninterested and cannot be bothered. It was just a waste of my time. I would not recommend anyone to join this firm.

Audit Interview

Interview

I was asked some basic questions by HR. Mainly questions from my CV, why I want to work at Moore Stephens, why audit, etc. Within 1 week, I received notice from the firm that I had been given an offer for an internship. Tips: just be calm, look through your CV and prepare for some common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were not difficult. Just be prepared and know what you wrote on your CV.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moore Stephens Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Recruitment process was straightforward; emailed resume, cover letter and other relevant documents to HR which contacted me within a week to schedule an interview. Interview was with a senior manager, who asked standard questions about experiences listed on my resume, why I would like to do audit etc.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moore Stephens Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Arrived on time, office was easy to find, and was shown to a small meeting room. Reception and interviewer were friendly, HR was a bit stand-offish though. The whole process was streamlined and fast. They requested for only the latest education certificate (original for verification), a completed application form previously sent via email, and a color passport photo.

Office Interview

Interview

The interviewer is very unfriendly and keep trying to put people down. Bad first impression. To be honest, it is not a place anyone would like to work in.

Audit Associate/Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moore Stephens Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interviewer agree on the applied position. However, the employment letter's position will be downgraded. The interview takes around 30 minutes to complete. Exposure on shipping industry is value-added for the interview. There is manager not being friendly during the interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through email and received a reply within 2 weeks. There was only a one-on-one interview with a Senior Manager which lasted about 20 mins. There was no written assignment involved.

Interview Questions

• What are the audit assertions?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • What are the top 3 qualities an auditor should possess? Followed up with: Do you think you possess those qualities?   Answer Question