Moorehead Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moorehead Communications Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.1

Field Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications in June 2017.

Interview

Very poor as I was told to not even bother applying if I was not willing to relocate. As a longtime employee it would have been nice to at least have the opportunity to present myself and what I have to offer.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellefontaine, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications (Bellefontaine, OH).

Interview

Met with an OMM and he set up the interview. Interviewed with the SMM and OMM and a store manager. Simple questions around managing and my experience. Hypotheticals and the what have you. Got a call after I left setting up the second interview with the District Manager of Ohio. He asked no questions about the job but more about me. I read it as a personality test. I got a call shortly after from my future boss explaining how I killed the interview. I started 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

straight forward, contacted by the market manager, interview was extremely basic, not challenging at all. you can tell lhe had very, very limited experience in interviewing a manager, felt more like an entry level interview reading off a script.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

Straight forward, two step process. Got an email to set appointment for interview. Interview was done by two upper management staff. It was more of a conversation and I was given opportunity to ask them questions as well. Overall laid back interview.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications (Covington, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very informal. I discussed what I liked to do in my free time, my values and morals, and just what interests me in general. I wasn't asked about the sales process or what I would do in certain sales situations.

Interview Questions

• What are three words that your friends would use to discribe you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications in November 2015.

Interview

I was recruited in store while buying a phone, sent in my resume, then had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The whole process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had an issue in your last job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Three people question you at a table. 2 District Managers and one Market Manager. They go over a list of questions that are used in every interview process. One by one through each person asking a question.

Interview Questions

• What does the Virtuous Circle of Success mean to you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications in October 2015.

Interview

It was a really great positive environment met my new store manager she's great pretty much ask me some basic questions about my background about sales excetera and from there I'm meet the district manager which is pretty cool

Cellular Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications (Bath, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Two people, District and Store MGR took me in and made a few jokes to crack the ice. The store was awesome and has great vibes. Asked me about myself and just regular interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would people describe you.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

I applied online, and dropped off my resumè at the local store, not sure if it's even actually used, but I'm sure it looks better than if you didn't. Waited about a week before calling in and checking in to the local store. Nothing yet, waited a couple more days before being contacted, was sent a personality quiz. Took it, submitted and passed, because I recieved an interview appointment from their HR representative. Went in had an interview with the regional manager (at that time all hiring was done personally and selectively through the regional approval, things may have changed) and was offered a job, and starting date then.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?
      What do you bring to the table?
      What are 5 things that are important or essential for a sales consultant?   Answer Question